today

1. BoD: Lot's of news today

https://documents.ittf.sport/sites/default/files/public/2020-11/2020_BoD_documents_FINAL.pdf The BoD is meeting up today. On the agenda: -Update technical leaflets (new colours on racket coverings, balls to be more similar etc) -Details for competition are moved from "politics to...
  2. Today is Vladimir Samsonov birthday!!!

Happy birthday!!! European legend turns 43 and still as fresh as ever :) Currently he is no.19, but not that long ago he was in top 10. One of the best players to watch (and one of the best players overall). It always impresses me how little effort it seems he puts in his matches and looks...
  3. TTD to interview Adam Bobrow later today

Hi guys, Ill be catching up with Adam Bobrow on Instagram live at 4pm UK time today. If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask the voice of table tennis please fire away! Also, you can join in to our live stream by clicking the TableTennisDaily Icon on Instagram :)
  4. Which rubber makes the sound of quick glue higher today?

Which rubber makes the sound of quick glue higher today?
  5. Oops, Ma Long is using Yinhe today...

Today's China super league.... It's probably Yinhe T1S It's said that Ma Long used Liu Dingshuo's bat today. And would probably just for one night. for test purposes? or his own blade didn't pass the test? The reason is not cleared. This is Liu Dingshuo ↓ Anyway, he used some new...
  6. NOW LIVE: Russian Premier League Final 2017!

So today is the second day of the Final of the Russian Premier League The teams are: Fakel Gazprom and UMMC. The result from the fist day is UMMC - Fakel: 3:2 There will be a Live stream (in about 2 hours from now). So why watch, because there are some great players.. UMMC: Fang Bo...
  7. Poland vs Czech Republic - today live

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOH2bwycw7xUaABvXsNlnFQ/live
  8. material used today

this is what I used today to play tt. -lefusi shoes from aliexpress (I think they are like fake yonex theoretically, but I'm not sure) -fake billabong shorts from aliexpress -fake dhs hurricane hao blade -real butterfly tenergy 25 rubbers this is also directed to ma long. this is to show that...
  9. how much is this blade worth today?

is it a collector's item or is it still available in the market?
  10. Happy Birthday to Ma Long - 27 today!

World Champion and recent World Cup Champion Ma Long has just turned 27 today on the 20th October! We wish Ma Long the very best, and be sure to have a rest on your birthday day :) Congratulations! Ma Long posted a picture of his birthday cake on Weibo! Who wants some :) What do you...
  11. 5 Years Today - TableTennisDaily!

Hey everyone! Today is a special day for TableTennisDaily as the site reaches it's fifth year anniversary! Thanks to all the TT lovers and enthusiasts over the years making fantastic contributions to the site and letting your friends know what an amazing community we have here. A big thank...
  12. Breaking: Xu Xin is behind today's eclipse!

BREAKING: Xu Xin is the real reason behind today's eclipse :) Who managed to see the spectacular show?
  13. Win a pair of STIGA Instinct shoes today!

Win a pair of STIGA Instinct shoes today! Hey Everyone! As some of you are aware I am in Sweden this week with STIGA and the Chinese National Team! More details on my trip here. I am having an incredible experience and doing my best to share everything with you all. Similar to last year when...
  14. Yinhe stock that arrived today!

Some of the Yinhe stock that arrived today Note - Yinhe Big Dipper and Moon Speed The black ones has blue sponge
  15. A funny pic I found today

They look very close :) I really miss ryu playing on WTTC and other open tours.
  16. 2 Years Today - TableTennisDaily

Today is TableTennisDaily's 2nd anniversary. Thanks for all the amazing support! What a 2 years it has been and there is so much more to come! I will do a big write up here soon :)
  17. Video - Today's practice match

Hi there, I played a practice match today with my coach. Would like to hear your comments/thoughts on my game. What should I continue doing? What should I stop and what should I learn? Would like to know if I am improving or not.. Here's the video: Am the one in blue. BTW, my coach is...
  18. Please sign today for a great cause for Table Tennis

http://www.change.org/petitions/ittf-international-table-tennis-federation-impeach-current-chairman-adham-sharara-remove-table-tennis-from-olympics# Thanks, David Yu, FL, USA
  19. Tried nittaku fine zip for the first time today

It's fabulous! All I need to do is to smooth the glue over the blade n rubber surface and wait for 5 mins n viola! Smooth as silk no need to worry abt glue drying too fast..