thick

1. Long pips on thick sponge, is possible?

Hello, i'm not a long pips user and not think to use. My question is: is possible a long pips on 1.8, 2.0 and 2.2? The most thick long pips rubber I see for sell is a TSP Curl P1R on 1.5mm, but, when i buy a long pip topsheet and glue on a separate sponge? Many shops sell the sponges. I know...
  2. Help: looking for a ALL blade with a thick handle

Hi, I'm looking for an advice finding a well balanced ALL, ALL+ or OFF- blade with a large handle. I just got an ANDRO TP LIGNA ALL, which was supposed to be "...made with exceptionally comfortable handle" (according to the producer), but the handle is actually short and horribly thin, even...
  3. Search for Blade high arc + thick square handle

Hi, i am searching a new blade. I played Butterfly Layer ZLF but the handle is too small. But the blade gives me what I want: -high arc with topspin -good spin -not to fast -i have to close my racket more when playing topspin and play more to the front then up. I have big problems with...
  4. Performing Handle Modification - Thin to Thick Handle?

Hello all, I own an innerforce layer alc and my only issue with it is that the handle is too thin. I have read about handle modifications and want to perform once. However, I was wondering, wouldn't replacing the handle with a thicker one cause an issue where there is a gap between the handle...
  5. Nittaku Super Thick

Why does the max thickness for the Fastarc series is only 2.0mm? How is it so famous compared to newer ESN and Tenergy when its sponge thickness is not 2.1/2.2 which means it lacks spin and speed right? Can anyone explain? Thanks.
  6. Durable modern thin topsheet - thick sponge rubber

Hi folks, I bought a sheet of Donic Bluestorm Z1 and after 2 months or 40 hours of play it is quite strongly worn out. Are all of these new rubbers so bad or is there something more durable that I could buy??? The main problem is the TOPSHEET. Yes, the rubber shrunk somewhat - factory tuning...