tsp

1. TSP Super Ventus and Ventus Spin - Anyone played with it?

Hi there! I read a lot good things about those two rubbers. On Revspin.net both have a quite high score. 9.4-9.5 if I remember well. I wish to put them on my Viscaria (FH: Super Ventus, BH: Ventus Spin) and to try something new (now I have Rakza X and Rackza 7). Based on what I read this might...
  2. TSP Euro Power OFF

Anyone used the TSP Euro Power OFF, or know what its ply construction is? The official description says it has "4 elastic outer plies" and "3 ... slightly harder core plies." If anyone's used it I'd be interested to know what you think and how it compares to some other all-wood 7 plies.
  3. FS TSP Swat Power FL

FS TSP Swat Power FL handle in good condition Circa 87 grams Only has a small chip, seen on BH photo 40 euros shipped to europe, paypal as gift with tracking number or add extra 4 euros
  4. future of TSP?

TSP has been presenting all its products on the Victas website for some time. And now with the new ITTF LARC I see that for all new Victas rubbers the names have been taken from TSP. Does this mean that Victas is completely taking over TSP and TSP will no longer exist? What about their...
  5. TSP Blockman II what kind of woods ?

Just out of curiosity I have tried to find out what kind of woods are used on this blade. After quite a while on Dr. google I had to give up. I know it is not a very well known blade but I really would love to know the composition of the darn thing Anybody ??
  6. New Rubber (Sticky with TSP Black Balsa 5.0)

Hello everyone. I stopped playing tabletennis for like 5 years, and wanted to get back in to it. I was not that great. What I have / had: Frame: TSP Black Balsa 5.0 (I love this frame mainly because of the weight) FH: Mark V GPS BH: Spinlord Marder 1.1MM But I would love to get a tacky FH...
  7. TSP super ventus (SV) and Victas 07 sticky extra (07SE)

Hi there, Has anyone used these rubbers ? i would especially like opinions on these to see if they match my findings with them so far. This is somewhat limited to mainly serving at present, as I’m suffering from a bout of Sciatica, so my back just isn’t up for it !!! 07 SE 2.0mm tackiness -...
  8. Short Pips Backhand Help

Hello, please help me in deciding in a backhand rubber. I want to transition into a short pip player close to mid distance, mainly I would block, punch block and occasional chop when needed. Which rubber is better for this Spectol red or blue, or any other rubber from different manufacturers...
  9. What would be a good rubber to combine with TSP Curl P1-R?

I am thinking of changing my forehand rubber, which is currently a TSP Spectol, which rubber would you recommend me to use?
  10. Looking for TSP Blazze All + blade

Trying to locate this blade in flared handle but I think it has been discontinued. Any ideas? Thanks Stuart
  11. TSP Ventus Spin compared to Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft

Has anybody got experience of these two rubbers and if so can you tell me how they compare with regard to the following please. 1) Close to the table play. 2) Sensitivity to incoming spin. 3) Control. 4) Spin. Thank you
  12. Forehand Rubber for TSP Hino Carbon Power

For my main blade I'm using Xiom Omega VII Asia on XIOM Feel HX Pro which I feel is great for blocking and counter driving. However, I'm trying to learn to loop consistently during rallies which I find that I'm unable to do on my backup blade which has Xiom Omega VII Asia on TSP's Hino Carbon...
  13. TSP Balsa 6.5 OFF vs TSP Black Balsa 7.0

Hi all, i'm a new member to the forum (ive been lurking for a while tho) and i'm planning on getting a new bat, and i was wondering how different is the Balsa 6.5 OFF compared to 7.0. (my old bat is Blade: Huieson 7 ply carbon (i think), FH: Yasaka Rakza 9, BH: Juic Nano Spin II I've had a hit...
  14. Anyone who can compare TSP black balsa 7.0 blade to the tibhar balsa fibretec 75

I'm trying to know if the tibhar blade is faster than the TSP, since both are labeled OFF (not OFF+). I'm currently testing the TSP and it lacks some speed and power from mid distance. Both are super light around the 60g, this is why i'm comparing those 2. I previously had an ishlion blade...
  15. WANTED: TSP CURL P4 in RED with 0.5mm sponge!

Hi guys, I'm looking for TSP CURL P4 in red with 0.5mm sponge. Money waiting. Thanks
  16. Please advise substitute of TSP XSF-1 21 Offensive Sponge

Hello all, please can you help me with following - I'm playing with more than 20 years with TSP XSF-1 21 Offensive Sponge and would like to have new one, but I'm not able to find it at any store anymore...Can someone have any experience with substitute of TSB XSF-1 21 Offensive Sponge? I'm...
  17. TSP Swat Speed & Swat Power vs other wood blades

Hello! How are these two blades compared to each other, in terms of speed and control? Power should be faster but is there a big difference ? How are thees blades against classics wood blades like Clipper, Korbel and Kobrel SK7 and Acoustic. Also how are the blades compared the new wood...
  18. [SOLD] FS: TSP Swat Power FL, 86g

SOLD: TSP Swat Power FL, 86g SOLD Used for a couple of practice sessions only, so it is almost like new. It does have a ding on one edge (see pictures below). Will ship to UK/EU/USA only, in original box. Payment via Paypal: £40/€45/$51 plus shipping. PM for more info. More pictures...
  19. TSP Spectol Red short pips

Can anybody tell me if Tsp Spectol Red short pimple counter attack top spin loop with top spin loop ? top spin to top spin in middle distance or long distance ?
  20. FS rare TSP all wood offensive blade

SOLD rare TSP all wood offensive blade 77 grams, unplayed Asking price: 25 Euro plus 7 Euro shipping via registered letter (no insurance)