download

1. Ross Leidy Curved Handle Template Download

For anyone interested, I recreated the Ross Leidy curved handle as a template to download. I'm interested in creating more free templates for others to download. So if there is a specific blade or style you'd like to see, I'd be happy to create it. You can grab it off my site here...
  2. Where to download some table tennis full-length matches?

Hi! I am seeking for some videos for my table tennis camp. I am going to use TV so itd be good if the matches were in a good quality. However, I couldnt find any (beside youtube and other online videos - and the quality here is not always very good). In case there are no good sites I can always...
  3. How to download/rip videos from laola1.tv?

Hi everybody I was wondering if any of you know how to download or rip videos from the new laola1.tv site? I've tried Replay Media Catcher and iWisoft Free Video Downloader, which both worked well with the old site, but doesn't seem to work with the new - at least for me :-(
  4. how to download ittv videos

how can I download ittv videos? I want to avoid having to record the screen :-)
  5. How To Watch Table Tennis Highlights, Full Matches And Download Both Of Them For Free

Check this out! This video also includes teaching you how to download matches from itTV.
  6. Download Butterfly Catalogue 2011 Here

http://www.butterflyonline.com/2011BTYCatalog.pdf