rally

1. The best rally from Polish Championship

2. Is it true that in a pushing rally, you don't have to try to add more spin?

I'm a beginner and trying to get ready for a big upcoming tournament. I went to my local table tennis club and got some coaching today. What sometimes happens during my matches is that I'll get into these unending pushing rallies. As the rally gets longer, I try to generate more backspin in...
  3. Has average rally length really decreased?

I've been watching a series of matches from the Gilbert Cup in 1996. I assume that this is before the speed glue ban as well as when they were still playing with the 38mm celluloid balls (forgive me, I wasn't playing table tennis back then and am not sure of when these things came into effect)...
  4. Backhand Rally Level-up with CHN coach

Backhand Rally Training with Chinese coach and then level-up dramatically? Really? https://youtu.be/5bykg4C_Ols
  5. [LHTT #42_Chinese Coach Lesson] Backhand Rally Training 180914

https://youtu.be/YFeerOxEmP8
  6. When to take the initiative during a push rally?

The title says it all. Any instructional videos or advice?
  7. Bit of a rally

doesnt seem to want to embed so https://www.facebook.com/PingZoneTT/videos/1745274268822241/
  8. An average rally at TTC Wielsbeke-Leieland

Hi there! Me and a friend played a rally as long as possible! Who tries to improve our time? ;) Greetz from Belgium!
  9. World's Longest Table Tennis Rally (FULL VERSION)

Hi guys, so after a lot of requests I have finally managed to render the grueling 8 hour, 40 minute video! My laptop took a bit of a beating producing this video :D Today marks the 3 year anniversary of the World Record for the Longest Table Tennis Rally broken by myself and my father Peter...
  10. Craziest Rally of season 2015/2016 | Marc Schinkel

Hi @all!! i have to report back here with my craziest rally in the end of the actual season. It was like slow-motion as i played the ball, so i was suprised how fast that really was O.O the reactions of my opponent, the umpire and the whole crowd were overwhelming, i got for short time...
  11. Greatest Table Tennis Rally of all Time?

The topic title says it all, 'the greatest table tennis rally of all time'. Do you think it is? Get involved in the poll above, enjoy! The 2015 China Super League has now come to a close with Ma Long's Ningbo defeating Fan Zhendong's Bayi in an epic final showdown. We now have the best rally...
  12. Amazing 92 shot Table Tennis Rally!

This could without doubt be one of the greatest rallies in table tennis! 92 shots took place in this one rally between Par Gerell and Adrien Mattenet at the Czech Open this week! You have to watch the rally below to see for yourself how ridiculous this point really is! What makes this point...
  13. Amazing Hand Switch Rally by Oscar Perman!

Have you ever swapped hands in a rally to help you stay in the point? STIGA's Oscar Perman did just this and went on to eventually win the point! On occasions table tennis players switch hands when they are truly out of position. Timo Boll has done this before and the legend Grubba did it often...
  14. Craziest Table Tennis Rally Of All Time!

We titled this point, 'Craziest Table Tennis Rally Of All Time' for a reason! This point has everything, from around the table, head shot, foot shot, around the net, diving shot, a swap hand, under the leg shot and more! It is mind blowing! Watch the rally below between Ma Long and Xu Xin...
  15. The Longest Rally In World Tour History!

Hey guys, how about this fantastic rally and stopping by the umpire? If it can be interesting,I open this thread to collect your opinions about.
  16. Asian Games 2014 Amazing Rally in the final Ma Long vs FanZhendong

17. World's Longest Table Tennis Rally - Verified

Hey everyone, I thought I would update you all. On the 23rd March 2014, me and my father Peter Ives attempted to break the Worlds Longest Table Tennis Rally. We achieved 8 hours, 40 minutes and 5 seconds. We have some good news! Last week Guinness World Records verified the new world record...
  18. 41-stroke rally at Commonwealth Games

Nigeria eventually beat India to win the Bronze medal, while Singapore defeated England for the Gold. For those who cannot see this viral video, ITTF posted it to their facebook page below: 966039916759345 Nigerians showed amazing spirit and fought really hard. Can't help but wonder how it...
  19. Daniel And Peter Ives Break The World's Longest Table Tennis Rally!

On March 23rd 2014, TableTennisDaily's Daniel Ives and father Peter Ives broke the World Record for the Longest Table Tennis Rally! The duo achieved 8 hours, 40 minutes and 10 second breaking the Guinness World Record at the Plumstead Radical Club in London. The attempt was streamed live on...
  20. my amazing rally

ok not being cocky but i do this all the time and for once after all these years ive managed to get it on camera, hope you enjoy it :p share like etc if you want and let me know what you think