good

1. Advice about a good cheap bh rubber to block/punch block and flat hit

Right now im using medium pips 1,5 on my bh. But im really missing the chance to open up with soft loops, or over the table with my bh. My main weapon is my serving and fh attacks. So if i should try a cheap but good bh rubber again, what would your suggestion then be???
  2. Yinhe pro 13s, good concept but is it worth to try ?

I saw in aliexpress.This blade is inner KLC fo FH(it claim this structure form Long 5) and outer ALC for BH(Structure form viscaria). Do you think about this blade?
  3. What rubbers to use for good control and top spin on Butterfly Schlager OFF+ Tamca 50

Hello! I am an intermediate player. Have used Butterfly Schlager OFF+ Tamca 5000 Carbon ST with Sriver on FH and Vario on BH for some time because the speed was too high to control initially. I want to change these rubbers and would like to know what would be a good switch for FH and BH. I have...
  4. How to choose a good blade (among the model)

How to choose a good blade (among the same model) Hello everyone Just wondering how one can select a good blade among the same model. To avoid confusion, I mean if there are 10 blades (of the same model) in front of me, the kind of things I should be looking for. I remember reading people...
  5. What Made Timo Boll SO GOOD?

Ladies and Gentlemen, Timo Boll. We’ve seen his matches, we’ve watched him play, and we’ve all heard about the greatness of Timo Boll. Over his career, he’s managed to solidify his title as a table tennis legend. He has a variety of accolades fitting his reputation, such as winning the 2002...
  6. Using analogies for learning strokes faster - Got any good ones?

Hey guys! As some of you may know, I’m working on a new book that focuses on optimizing athletic performance in table tennis through the latest sports science. One of the chapters is on motor learning and discusses ways to tweak your practice so that long-term learning occurs and performance...
  7. Collecting blades .... good or bad?

Hi all, Since i got back into table tennis in 2015 and i was thinking more about equipment than about playing really, and i felt like it is no longer about to play but how much more i can get or collect, so i don't know if this is good or bad thing as a human nature mostly like to have more and...
  8. Any good videos for shadowtraining?

Now we are in quarantaine, i need some exercises to practice footwork / weightransfer and those things. Are there any good videos showing some good exercises?
  9. Post corona good gear deals.

Due to current Corona situation a lot of us sit in home practicing in different ways. But since most of playing venues are closed I suppose number of people purchasing equipment has probably dropped too. According to law of demand and supply, when there is drop in demand but there is supply...
  10. Good BH rubbers to go with PG7 under 20 USD$

I need a good BH rubber under 20$ to go with a PG7 and a hurricane 3 neo I have been playing for 5 months and my rubber now is a Butterfly wakaba I feel like it is too soft, can't to top spin very well (maybe I do it wrong idk) and don't have a decent amount of spin so plz help me
  11. Good quality nets for club training

Hi there, our club based in Spain is about to get some new nets for our training sessions. We buy our equipment online so there's no possibility to check any item first. We don't mind if it's clip or clamp fixing but it has to be good quality. As these will be mainly for training sessions we...
  12. What would be a good rubber to combine with TSP Curl P1-R?

I am thinking of changing my forehand rubber, which is currently a TSP Spectol, which rubber would you recommend me to use?
  13. DHS ML X5 ... any good?

Hi all, I want to ask, is DHS Hurricane Long X5 any good to have even for fun and not for competition or challenge? Thanks!
  14. Under €40 but is it any good? | Xiom Vega X Review

Hey guys, and we're back with another review! Here's our latest review of the new Vega X rubber by XIOM! Have you tried it yet?
  15. good reversed rubber for bh (coming from short pimples)

;);););););)
  16. Need help: Good blade and rubbers for ~100€

Hey guys, I played table tennis on a relatively low level in Germany from age 13-18. It was in a small town's club and despite the low level I was serious about my game nonetheless. Then stuff happened (university, moving to a different country etc) and I kinda just stopped playing for about...
  17. I am looking for a blade that has a good feedback. Azalea, Carbonado 45/145, Clipper?

Hi! I want to buy a blade to try out. I am looking for a blade that has a good feedback. Have you tried different blades and can recommend a blade? I am most curious about Azalea, carbonado 45 and 145 and Clipper wood. But I am also open to other blades. Would like to hear your thoughts...
  18. Help me choose a good setup

I have now played table tennis actively for almost two years now. And after a good while with the Primorac Off- and Mark V on both sides, i found that i lack in pace of the game. My strongest hand i definitely my forehand. Even with pretty slow equipment i find my loops to be powerful and...
  19. Play Opponent with little weakness and good reach(fast)

Hello yesterday i played a young very tall opponent with extrem forehand grip and court coverage (30 years, i am 26) his strong sides were: @good short pendulum serves with little spin(no spin serve, and sometimes medium underspin) and a good reverse topspin serve as changeup, hard to...
  20. What is a good beginner paddle for a defensive player?

I'm a beginner and have been playing a lot at the office for the past year using some cheap Chinese paddles from Amazon. We have a big tournament coming up in a couple months and I'd like to get something better. I'm a defensive player and I just wait for the other player to make a mistake. I...