set

1. Seek recommendation for controlled spin set up

Hi fellow TT lovers I have a Samsonov Pro Black (7 ply, Limba), and a Viscaria (ALC, koto top). My backhand is my stronger side. Forehand is developing you can say. Up until lock-down, I was using a slow 7ply limba blade, and was able to initiate with BlueStorm Z1 quite well. Whereas my...
  2. Full Set-up advice after some considerable research

Hey everyone, I hope I can get your opinion on buying a setup. First, I will address my skill level. Unfortunately, I don’t have any videos of myself playing- I would film but as we know, it’s quarantine right now. However, I have played about 2 years. I have taken it seriously since September...
  3. Q: Beginner set

Hi guys, I read all the possible topics on that subject, but I was more confused than makes me clear. Of all the suggestions, I chose ones from UpSideDownCarl, as mostly explained and logical to me. What I chose to buy as the first non-amateur blade are the following: 1) Stiga Allround Classic...
  4. Thoughts on my new set-up - Tibhar Techno Power Contact

... Sorry, wrong forum.
  5. Opinions on Set Up (Beginner)

Hello all, I started playing a year ago and I have been using the following set up for 7 months (purchased second hand off eBay): Stiga Carbonado 90 Xiom Vega Pro on forehand Xiom Omega Elite IV on backhand I was wondering what people's opinions were on this for a developing player who likes...
  6. DHS Long 5 and Nittaku Fastarc G1, which was your 2019 best set up?

In terms of blades, DHS Long was the best blade for me, better than Viscaria and Carbonado. The best feeling, control and spin. For rubbers Nittaku Fastarc G1 were the best compared to 05, MX-P, MX-S, Mizzuno Q4, Hurricane 8 and DNA hard. which was your golden combination of 2019?
  7. What are some of the very fast set-up you have tried with solid control?

I'm curious about the experiences of those (particularly loopers) who have used blades like Viscaria or other carbon (outer or inner) blades in the past, but have moved onto an even faster set-up while still maintaining decent control. What sort of blades have you tried? I know there are some...
  8. new Rubbers or even new Set Up

Hello, i got a Stiga Carbonado for a good price and it feels good but i am not sure if it is to fast for me or not. I am not afraid to take a full swing but still... I have 1200 TTR in Germany and i play in the lowest class. I play Xiom Vega Europe max and 2.0. I know it is maybe to fast and...
  9. Basic Set-up for 3rd Attack

https://youtu.be/Ou8dt4KBmeI Basic of the Basic : Downspin, then Topspin Attack If you get this set-up, You can score it easily in a match!
  10. what is the FASTEST set you can recommend

Hi TTD Comunity! I would like you to share your experience in what blade with rubbers you time could be the fastest raquet in the market we should able to find
  11. Does anybody know what set up Kasumi Ishikawa is currently using ?

I just watched some old Footage of Kasumi and i was wondering if anyone knows what she is currently playing with?
  12. Advise for better (and slower) set-up

Hi, Currently, I'm playing with Stiga Infinity VPS diamond touch blade, with Tibhar evolution MX-P for FH and MX-S for BH. I find this setup a bit fast for me, mainly for the FH side. I am an offensive player, intermediate level. Not sure whether I need to replace only the rubbers for slower...
  13. Chen Weixing vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 1 set showdown!

Hey guys, here's a new 1 set showdown with former world number 9 Chen Weixing! Chen is an incredible player who has featured in some legendary matches with his unique defense into attack playing style. In this video I challenge Chen to a 1 set showdown at the recent World Veteran Championships...
  14. Jorg Rosskopf vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 1 set showdown!

Hey guys, new 1 set showdown with Jorg Rosskopf the mighty German National Team head coach and World Doubles Champion in 1989! in this video I challenge Jorg to a 1 set showdown at the World Veteran Championships in Las Vegas at the JOOLA booth! Jorg Rosskopf vs Dan! Winner of the JOOLA...
  15. YANG Haeun set up

Hi all i was wondering what is Her set up? and who are all the pros using the Ma long 5 blade and timo boll alc blades seems to be a lots that use it
  16. Timo Boll vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 1 set showdown!

Hey guys, new 1 set showdown with the current world number 1 Timo Boll! in this video Timo Boll takes on his table tennis idol! Me! Or is it the other way around? :rolleyes: During our recent review of the Boll ALC blade with World Number 1 Timo Boll we challenged Timo to a #1SetShowdown. Users...
  17. Paul Drinkhall vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, During our recent review (Aurus Prime & Select Rubbers) with World Number 35 Paul Drinkhall we challenged Paul to a #1SetShowdown. Users had to guess what the score was in a 1 set match up between Dan and Paul to win a Tibhar Drinkhall Carbon blade signed by Paul! Paul...
  18. How do u set up a table tennis set?

My freind just got a table tennis set for his birthday, but we dont know how to set it up. The set is a halex lighting 4.0. Any ideas?
  19. TT on the set of Star Trek: Discovery

https://twitter.com/shazad/status/891311356540063744 https://twitter.com/karterhol/status/925723936419020801 Actor Rainn Wilson, who plays a recurring character called Harry Mudd on the show, is a huge table tennis fan.
  20. Can Akkuzu vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!!!!

Hey everyone, During our recent trip to the Aimen's Table Tennis Club in France we met up with World Number 110 Can Akkuzu to review his Cornilleau equipment setup! We challenged Can to a #1SetShowdown. Users had to guess the score was be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Can to win a...