swap

1. Timo Boll hits swap hand passing shot against Ma Long!

Okay, so we have seen Timo Boll hit quite a lot of swap hand shots in his time. Ones that stand out in particular is the swap hand shot against Chuang Chih Yuan in T2, the swap hand shot against Chen Qi and Jun Mizutani. However, yesterday Timo Boll took swap hand shots to the next level. Not...
  2. Unbelievable swap hand shot by Timo Boll | China Open 2018

Timo Boll has only gone and pulled off another swap hand shot followed by a ridiculous forehand chop shot! If this doesnt feature in the top 10 shots of 2018 I don't know what will! Enjoy!
  3. Timo Boll Hits Ridiculous Swap Hand Shot! T2 APAC FINAL!

This is absolutely insane! We managed to catch the moment Timo Boll his the most ridiculous swap hand shot! Boom, this is insane!
  4. Unbelievable Swap Hand Around The Net Shot!

We've seen a fair few swap hand shots in our time but this one takes the biscuit! Dorian Nicolle pulls off a ridiculous around the net using his other hand in this crazy point for French Club SU Agen Tennis De Table. What do you think? :D
  5. A diving swap hand shot!

We're a big fan of swap hands shots! Check out this one below by table tennis player Andy Pereira from Denmark! Not only does he swap hands, he dives for the ball!
  6. Nittaku Violin for sale/swap

Hi guys, I have a virtually brand new Nittaku Violin which I have barely used (maybe 2/3 training sessions), it doesnt really suit my game and I am looking to get rid of it, i am willing to swap for a timo boll ALC or a Michael Maze bbut other offers are welcome, also cash offers are welcome...
  7. Swap Hand - Superb Point!

Wow! Check out the skills in this point! We love this entry, which was just submitted on Butterfly France Facebook page! Check this out! The anticipation was slow at the start to react to the serve, however the reaction to swap hands instantly was just incredible and then followed up with...
  8. Swapping Hands in TT

Can you do this, swap hands to keep you in the table tennis rally.. Watch the videos below to see the real masters at work with the real ability at playing table tennis with both hands. BTW every, if you have any vids of swapping hands or know where to find more on youtube ect. Please post...