select

1. Tenergy -> Aurus Select: Thickness & Blade

Background: I am 45 years old and I have played for 4 years (I also played as a kid from age 9-13). I am a 1400-1500, low-intermediate player (allround/off), who spins a lot. I loop consistently and have good and consistent strokes in training. I have played with Appelgreen Allplay (FH: T05...
  2. WHY do we select WHAT for equipment when a player begins TT? What's a "Right" answer?

WHY do we select WHAT for equipment when a player begins TT? What's a "Right" answer? I started this thread since a very important question came up today. There are many different approaches to this and no everyone agrees... which is OK in my book. TT should not be command directed like we are...
  3. How to select/ what to look for in a good blade from the same blade model

Hi guys, As per the topic of the discussion, if a shop owner presents 10 new Viscarias, how do i select the best one? I know what to look for in weight, but what else should i look for when bouncing the ball on the bare wood? Does the sound give an indication of characteristics? I know what i...
  4. Please help me to select and build a paddle

Sorry about the long post. This is my first post here, and I have been reading a lot on the forum. Really grateful for all the information and the platform. Some history: I converted from penhold to shakehand and accumulated about a year of playing time now. (4 to 5 hour a week) I now...
  5. Tibhar Aurus Prime and Aurus Select

Look what I have here! Test rubbers for Tibhar Aurus Prime and Aurus Select! This is possible because of tt-shop.de and Tibhar, who are providing me with these babies ;-) The new Tibhar rubbers will be released to the market in July. But I will write a review on my blog and here on TTD as soon...