camp

1. 2024 Luleburgaz U-18 Winter TT Camp announcement

A wonderful camp and tournament awaits talented young rackets in Lüleburgaz, our country's gateway to Europe, on 22 - 28 January 2024. We are waiting for the talents of the future at the 2024 Lüleburgaz U-18 International Winter Table Tennis Camp and Tournament, where foreign athletes and...
  2. 1st International VeTTeran Table Tennis Camp & Tournament

Dear TT lover friends, We'd like to share with you that we are ready to organize the First International VeTTeran Development Camp & Tournament in Lüleburgaz, Kırklareli on 17 - 23.07.2023. This camp is designed for all veterans from beginner level to top-class veteran players. Our main target...
  3. High Performance TT Camp in April @ Lagos, Portugal

Last camp we were COMPLETELY FULL! For this one, we have over half the camp filled now! 3 months to go, book your place on our amazing camp NOW, before it’s too late! Contact [email protected] or [email protected] to book your place on this special (international camp).
  4. Table tennis training camp in London

Hello dear table tennis players and fans! I would like to invite you to join our table tennis camp which will be together with world class player - Grigoriy Vlasov who won London Grand Prix as well last month! Feel free to join and in case you would like,please call us or write for more...
  5. Training camp/vacation!

Hello guys! I know Marcus Sjöberg pretty good, and i are going to try to help him tos hare this awesome offer. His company Nordic tabletennis have training camp/vacation this summer. One for adults and one for kids. Sjöberg is very good as a coach and very motivated so i think these camps are...
  6. International TT Training Camp in Lagos, Algarve, Portugal

Hi Everyone!! We are holding an International Table Tennis Training camp at Lagos, Algarve, Portugal. This venture is in collaboration with head coaches: David Diniz (TTPOR -Table Tennis Academy) and Afonso Vilela (AV Academy). The United Table Tennis Team have also been included so that the...
  7. eBaTT -Topspin’s Summer Table Tennis Camp 2018

For the third consecutive year, I will be in her Royal majesty’s country England at eBaTT -Topspin’s Summer Table Tennis Camp. If you are looking for a top quality TT Summer Training Camp, join us! There's still room for YOU!
  8. Training camp in china?

Hey I'm starting to get interested in checking if it would be worth going to a training camp in china for 2-3 weeks. But I'm unsure where to find info and how to be able to find a camp that would fit my level etc. How would I go about this if anyone have had experience of it? I'm 28 and would...
  9. Top Edge & Gertsen TT Training Camp

Stephen Gertsen and I are running a training weekend on the 5th & 6th November in Horsham, West Sussex. Stephen and I have many years or playing and coaching experience and have both competed at Commonwealth level. We've also both worked our way through the different coaching levels up to and...
  10. Bishop Auckland Summer Training Camp - Low cost High Quailty Training Camp

Bishop Auckland TTC has teamed up with Bribar Table Tennis to run a summer training camp. 8th till the 12th of August 9.30-3.30 each day- plus 2 evening sports psychology workshops Cost is £60 per person for the week The camp coaches include Craig Bryant - A level 4 coach and current...
  11. Denmark Training Camp For Rio Olympics 2016

NEW practice hall video from the recent Olympic prep training camp in Denmark where players from England, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Puerto Rico and India have been practicing together for Rio. Together with some beautiful and unique table tennis footage, Liam Pitchford, Kristian...
  12. Special offer for International Table Tennis Training Camp in Hungary

Hi guys! We want to inform all TTDaily users and members that we have a special offer on camps for any guests who wish to join us from now up to the 15th of July in Eger, Hungary with TTCampsHungary! The daily training price and 3* accommodation per day/night will be a total of £50.00 for this...
  13. B75 International Table Tennis Summer Camp 2016

Hello Everyone , You have all the information on our website : http://www.b75.dk/ English version : http://www.b75.dk/images/PDF/Sommerlejr_2016/Summercamp_2016_GB.pdf Danish version : http://www.b75.dk/images/PDF/Sommerlejr_2016/sommerlejr_2016_DK.pdf French version ...
  14. B75 International TT Camp

Hi guys. Last year the Danish TT club B75 was awarded as being International Training Hot Spot. Again in this year the club is having a summer camp for people on all levels and ages from all over the world. The camp offers coaches from all around the world and even Chinese coaches as well...
  15. Summer Table Tennis Training Camp, Hungary

Hi All! We still have places available on our camps during the summer, we currently have a special offer for any players coming between now and the 14th of August. Email us at [email protected] for more information. We run training camps for all standards of play in the beautiful town...
  16. Wang Zeng Yi Camp

"Wang Zeng Yi Camp - train with master" - is a professional tennis classes combined with a pleasant holiday. Trainings will take twice a day and are conducted under the supervision of Wang Zeng Yi. European Master in doubles in 2013 will help experienced trainers and sparing partners.The...
  17. looking for table tennis camp or program

At the moment I am free and I want to improve my game. I am looking for a table tennis camp with daily practise and training. Preferbly in Germany, UK or Denmark/Sweden. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
  18. Training camp in Zhengding

Hi, this is a thread about the table tennis base in Zhengding, China. I will try to make two posts, one about the actual practice and one about the facilities and travel to Zhengding, China. I met @thethundertt there and he might want to comment on some of the details. This one is about the...
  19. Summer training camp

Its not too late to book your intense summer training camp place! In the beautiful town of Eger, Hungary 1 hour 30 min from Budapest Most personalised training camp experience with multiball everyday and strong 1v1 focus. 5 and half hours training each day! High ratio of coaches and sparring...
  20. eBatt-Topspin summer camp

eBatt-Topspin Summer Table Tennis Camp In Association with TheHarefield Academy, 11th to 15th & 18th to 22nd August 2014 Venue: The Harefield Academy, Northwood Way, Harefield , Middlesex UB9 6ET The Camp eBatt –Topspin, Summer Camp is an exciting high level residential 5 day table...