liqin

1. Wang Liqin 9 World Cup appearances

Hello everyone! Recently i had an argument with a colleague from my club who thinks he knows everything about table tennis when that is far from true and in his ignorance he wanted to belittle the accomplishments of Zoran Primorac by claiming that he won nothing worth of mention in his 20 year...
  2. LF: Nittaku Wang LiQin FL and Nittaku ANV WL FL

any one have a brand new or used under 86g pls le me know. Thanks
  3. Wang Liqin 655 Long

Anyone else currently or previously playing with this blade as I would like to compare notes Thanks in advance
  4. The Legends Retire. Part 1. Wang Liqin. (VIDEO)

The Legends Retire. Wang Liqin. (VIDEO) We all have recently expressed our regret about the retirement of great Chinese players Wang Liqin, Ma Lin and Chen Qi from the CNT. Those guys were in the vanguard of the world's table tennis for so many years. Here is an extended tribute "The Legends...
  5. Wang Liqin - Shanghai's Hero. The Story of a Legend.

Hello, guys. This my tribute to one of the greatest table tennis players Wang Liqin.
  6. Wang Liqin's demonstrates amazing touch!

Can you do this ? :) :) Wang Liqin demonstrates how tacky his rubber is, check out his skills in the video below :) Video: Youtube edition XNTE4NzkwOTg0] This video is from Wang Liqin's QQ Weibo.
  7. Wang Liqin vs Ma Lin Left hand match

A few years ago i saw video of Wang Liqin vs Ma Lin with left hand, has anyone who have this video?
  8. ma long wang liqin paddles

deleted deleted v deleteddeleteddeleted
  9. Wang Liqin Teaching Video Episode 1 ~ 8

Found this from youtube, it was presented by DHS, besides Wang Liqin, there are Ma Long and Wang Hao teaching video. Part 1: - Service Part 2: - Attack after serve Part 3: - FH and BH attack Part 4: - Short Placing Part 5: - Flick Part 6: - Closed table ball loop Part 7: - Part 8: -...
  10. wang liqin wttc 2011

so when im bored i watch tabletennis on youtube now im watching wang liqin-xu xin 2011 WTTC in rotterdam if you look good you can see wang liqin is wearing a shirt for women
  11. Wang Liqin's Girlfriend

Wang Liqin and his girlfriend :) Some cool pictures
  12. Wang Liqin & Joo Se Hyuk in 2003!

Hey guys, here's a match of Wang & Joo in the World Cup 2003. The quality isn't the best, but the match is really nice. ;-) Enjoy! :-) ttPoster
  13. Wang Liqin might leave the National Team :(

The Chinese veteran Wang Liqin seemed to have lost his magic inside the arena after he surprisingly lost against the Iranian Noshad Alamiyan of the 2012 Asian Table Tennis Cup. Because of this, together with his absence in the Dortmund championships, many thought Wang Liqin will be considering...
  14. Did somebody see Wang Liqin vs. Zhang Jike at the Swedish Open 2011?

Hey guys, did somebody of you see this match? How was it? Does anybody have video material? I would love to see this!
  15. Wang Liqin Interview(about his maturing)

THE MATURING OF WANG LIQIN May 26, 2001 After the Worlds, it was hard to find Wang Liqin because of all his civic activities. On May 16, our reporter finally caught him practicing at the training halls of the Shanghai team. Wang wore a white T-shirt, blue shorts, blue name-brand shoes and white...
  16. Interview with Wang Liqin

by courtesy of the ITTF I found this interview by tabletennista done by Patrick Tan. Before 2011 WTTC, Wang Liqin accepted an exclusive interview with Morning News where he talks about love, life and retirement. He allowed people to not only hear his words of wisdom but also to see his other...
  17. Kreanga vs Wang Liqin (Old School)

What a match this is! It's an oldschool match in the European Champions League. I don't want to give away who wins this match, so watch it and be in for a real treat! Im not to sure of the date when the match took place. Some of the rallies are insane, especially the last rally! The crowd are...
  18. Wang Liqin Multi-Ball

This will teach you a thing or to I hope :) The Chinese team using the technique which is known as multi ball at the World Table Tennis Championships 2011. Wang Liqin forehand combo Wang Liqin irregular combo
  19. Wang Liqin blade change?!

Has Wang Li Qin changed his blade to a Stiga Rosewood NCT? Look at 0.14 seconds... Heres an image of the Stiga Rosewoos NCT
  20. Wang Liqin - Shoes(Chinese Men's WTTC Trials 2011)

I believe it is Mizuno Drive 5 人気の素足感覚がさらに進化を遂げた カラー■ホワイト×ブルー(27)、ホワイト×レッド(62) サイズ■22.5~29.0cm 素材■甲(人口皮革、合成繊維)底(ゴム、合成樹脂) 交換対応インソール■18ZK-210、18ZK-101 交換対応シューレース■8ZA-00001 ベロズレを抑制するサイドベルトをインナーに施しました。 Made in CHINA [translation from google] More evolved sense of the popular Barefoot ■ white...