white

1. Best TT balls for training

Hi I want to donate new training balls for our TT club and was wandering which new balls to buy - we play 3rd league in the Polish ranks and currently use the Yasaka 40+ PLA Select Ball, which is a quite fast and sturdy ball… Any recommendations/suggestions for an upgrade would be highly...
  2. White powder stains on the rubber

I've recently returned to the fabulous sport of table tennis after an absence of 25 years and (like everyone else?) I'm a bit puzzled with the new plastic balls. I'm getting used to the slowness but I'm failing to understand the white powder that all balls seem to be covered with (so far I've...
  3. Donic Bluefire with white sponge?

What can I say! BF in white sponge for cheap! Too good to be true. Another wave of fakes from China is coming. Buyers beware! Other rubbers for cheap including the usual Butterfly with the addition of T80. Yasaka's Mark V, Rakza 7 Soft, Xtend, Pryde 30, Donic BF M1, Desto F1, Acuda S1, Stiga...
  4. Zhang Jike's Car 2015!

During TableTennisDaily's trip to China with STIGA last week, we saw Zhang Jike park up in his brand new white Bentley! Zhang jike is well known for his love of super cars and it seems he now has one himself. We were able to take some photos which you can see below. You can catch up with all...
  5. New Two Toned Ball Could Be Used Worldwide!

The two toned ball that will be used in the semi finals of the 2014 Chinese Super League has sparked a huge interest in the table tennis world. It has been reported by the Chinese State Sports General Administration that the ball will most likely be used in International tournaments in the...
  6. WTTC TT at White House

Just for laughs :)