shoes

1. Recommendations for durable insoles

I've got a new pair of Mizuno Crossmatch shoes (ty Bribar) on the way and am looking for some recs on durable aftermarket insoles. Previously I have used Sorbothane Double-Strike insoles, but every few months I've managed to wear holes all the way through the insoles. This causes some pretty...
  2. Big Shoes for Table Tennis

Hi! Does anyone here know of a store globally that sells trainers/sneakers/shoes suitable for table tennis that are 34cm long? Depending on the brand this normally equates to UK 16, US 17 or EUR 53. I'm open to trainers that are from outside table tennis brands like squash, handball or...
  3. Xiom Footwork 4 Shoes

Xiom Footwork 4 Shoes I have received the Xiom Footwork 4 Shoes when these shoes are still not completely available in the market. I think this series is the most awesome looking shoes Xiom has already introduced to the market. The shoes in every color has a type of design that will make...
  4. Large Table Tennis Shoes

The running shoes I currently use to play table tennis have got to go, I've managed to shave down a chunk of the souls on the inside and tear a hole on the top outside from the last several years of practicing and playing with friends. My problem however is that I wear a size 13-13.5 and I can't...
  5. Table Tennis shoes for wide feet and a custom insole.

Hello guys! Just bought myself asics gel dedicate 6 shoes, but they are really heavy for table tennis. So i thought that maybe u guys have some recommendations. I got pretty wide feet and a high arch and i also have custom insoles. Since where i live they dont have tabletennis shops so i...
  6. Top10 table tennis shoes | youtube

7. Reccomendation for TT Shoes.

Hi guys was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some decent table tennis shoes about 3-4 times a weel use. Mostly looking for good durability and comfort. I am currently using the Mizuno Wave Drive 7 but could do with a new pair. Thanks in advanced
  8. Miu Hirano shoes

Anybody know what Miu Hirano's shoes are? The black/yellow one.
  9. Retro Shoes (like Butterfly canvas)

Good morning, I am looking for table tennis shoes in the way they were sold by Butterfly (until late '80s?): white canvas, with green sole and print. I also assume that these kind of shoes were also available from other manufacturers, but I only know the BTY. - canvas - very thin sole -...
  10. Nittaku Table Tennis Shoes

Hello, Anyone wearing Nittaku table tennis shoes and how are their shoes? Thanks.
  11. Mizuno shoes sizing vs Butterfly Rifones

Hi, I wear Butterfly Rifones shoes US size 10.5 and they fit comfortably. Is it safe to go with the same size for Mizuno shoes, say Wave Medal 5 (Japan 28.5 size)? Anyone had to go up or down in size when going from Butterfly shoes to Mizuno, or sizes comparable? I know that's its best to...
  12. Good tabletennis shoes

hey! i recently got injuried after playing a tournament. I did not do anything special, but the day after my foot was swollen and hur very bad. Went to the doctor today and she said that i have inflammation in the muscles and pinned(what is it called? swedish:klämd) nerves. The reason i got...
  13. Question about choosing table tennis shoes

I have to buy new shoes because mine smells like sh.. sooo bad because the still is okay Mizuno shoes Now is the question which shoes to buy. The should cost max 60 Euro and fit sice 44. I would like to have shoees where my feets can get air so the new shoes doesent smell like sh.. so fast
  14. Do indoor soccer shoes suffice for table tennis shoes

I was thinking about buying some new shoes for table tennis and I'm not exactly sure what to buy. I have been using regular tennis shoes for the past year and I figured that buying table tennis shoes would have better grip than the shoes I currently have. I have seen people wear indoor soccer...
  15. Which are the best Mizuno shoes in the range at the moment?

Hi guys, I'm going to buy some Mizuno shoes as I've always used Butterfly. Which ones in the current range are the best? The ones I'm about to list are the ones I can buy. MIZUNO CROSSMATCH PLIO RX4 TABLE TENNIS SHOES? MIZUNO WAVE MEDAL 5 TABLE TENNIS SHOES (2018)? MIZUNO CROSSMATCH PLIO RX3...
  16. Mizuno Table tennis shoes

I've been looking to buy new shoes to play with for quite some time now, and have made up my mind that I want something from Mizuno (have been using Butterfly shoes so far). The question is, are there any significant differences or improvements in the different versions of the Mizuno Wave Drive...
  17. Xiom Footwork 18 Shoes

The Xiom Footwork 18 is a new batch of shoes that is being released this year. I was fortunate enough to have the shoes early outside of Korea. The new shoes have black/gold, black/silver and purple color variants. I choose the Black/Yellow combination because balck or dark colored shoes are my...
  18. Shoes that don't lose grip?

I'm looking for table tennis (or any kind of shoe) that are lightweight and that I hopefully would be able to use for over a year? I have a pair of wave drive 6 or 7 and a pair of butterfly energy force. After about 6-12 months of using them for 3-4 times a week the grip just gets worse and...
  19. Need some new shoes, need advice

Hi, i have been looking at buying a new pair of trainers. I need a pair that is comfortable, good grip and quite durable. I have had already gone through 2 pairs in several months as i practice regularly. i have seen 4 pairs: Stiga instinct 2, Butterfly Lezoline Trynex, Stiga Agility and Stiga...
  20. Fan Zhendong New shoes

Usually all members of the chinese national team are using mizuno shoes, but I watched some recent Fan zhendong matches in Hungarian Open and Chinese Super League and noticed that he changed I think to Li ning (blue and white). They look pretty dope and I would love to know, if their are...