freitas

1. Freitas Alc VS Timo Boll Alc

Hi guys, I ask for a comparison on the two frames in question ie Marcos Freital alc vs Timo boll alc. Apart from the outer layer and the central core, I try to understand the differences, hardness, stiffness, feeling, speed, parabola, block, etc etc between the two. I would like to get one...
  2. Tiago apolonia zlc or marcos freitas alc

Hi guys! Im gonna buy a new blade from Butterfly but i don't know which blade would be better for my style of play. I tend to do powerloops from middle to far from the table, a tricky close to the table play, chop blocks, backhand spin and counter, and mostly all-round play. Can you please told...
  3. Tibhar Marcos Freitas Blade.

Hey Can anyone please tell me is the Tibhar Marcos Freitas blade good enough. A guy in our club uses it and it feels pretty nice. He uses Tibhar Evolution FX-P for FH and Donic Coppa for BH. If the blade is good enough should I get it and also is it a carbon blade? I used a premade racket of...
  4. freitas alc vs zjk alc

Hi guys I wanted to know how the freitas alc is, and how it compares with the bty alc blades(viscaria, zjk/tb alc…). Is it stiffer? flexible? softer? easier/harder to control? I know that the freitas has limba outer and the 'traditional' bty alc blades having koto outer... what differences...
  5. Who has a Marcos Freitas ALC for sale?

Is there somebody who has a Marcos Freitas for sale? I want to try this frame but it is rather expensive so meaby anyone want's to sell it for a cheap price? Please mail me [email protected]
  6. FS: Butterfly Marcos Freitas ALC and Adidas Fibretech Power Off+

Hello TTD Members, For sale is a Butterfly Marcos Freitas ALC, FL handle, weighing 88g. The blade is excellent in producing top spin, counter, blocks from mid distance and gives an excellent feedback while hitting the ball hard. You can really feel the ALC when hitting the ball hard. Another...
  7. Freitas switched to Maze again

Has anybody noticed Marcos Freitas switched back to his M. Maze ALC again? You can spot that in yesterday's match vs Lim Jinhhoon.
  8. Butterfly Marcos Freitas Alc and Teneregy 05 fx (max)

The blade is not more then 10h play.Have a small crack on one of the sides how you can see from the pictures.The price is 110 pound. Butterfly Tenerfy 05 fx red and black (max) about 40 hours play. The price is 40 pound for both of them Phone : 07377411077
  9. Freitas ALC vs Hurricane Long 5

I'm wondering what the differences are between these two blades regarding construction and how they play. Has anyone played with both and what do you think the main differences are?
  10. LF: High-end blade similar to Freitas ALC

Hi TTD Members, I am looking for a blade which has a similar handle and feeling with Butterfly Marcos Freitas ALC. Thanks, Chris
  11. Butterfly Marcos Freitas ALC FL - 85 grams

The blade is not more then 10h play.Have a small crack on one of the sides how you can see from the pictures.I`m from Nottingham so the blade is in England.Gift - butterfly glue free chack pro 37 ml. The price is 110 paound.For more , privete message or 07411153773. Regards :cool:
  12. Butterfly Marcos Freitas ALC Blade Review!

Here's our latest review of the Marcos Freitas ALC! We recorded the review at the incredible Portuguese national team centre with the man himself, Portuguese number 1 Marcos Freitas. We would like to thank Marcos for the time he gave us and Butterfly for providing us with the equipment to...
  13. Tribute to Freitas, Apolonia and Monteiro

14. TableTennisDaily meet Marcos Freitas!

Hey all, yesterday I traveled to the Portuguese National Training Center to film a new video with Marcos Freitas reviewing his new Butterfly blade. The Marcos Freitas ALC blade was released last year and is the latest carbon blade addition to Butterfly. I had a fantastic time spending the...
  15. Marcos Freitas using Marcos Freitas ALC

Hello, I know that some (understatement) professional players, eg. Zhang Jike do not use blades named after them. I know that previously when Marcos Freitas was with Tibhar, he did not use Tibhar equipment and instead used his Michael Maze OFF. In the European Championships he still used his...
  16. Marcos Freitas playing with Tibhar?

Hi,guys ,just watching the Marcos Jun mizutani match and noticed Marcos shirt with a Tibhar logo ,doesnt he have a Butterfly model ?i mean isnt he sponsored by butterfly?thanks just curious
  17. 2016 New Butterfly Freitas ALC and Apolonia ZLC

Butterfly just announced the release of 2 new blades coming approx. in May this year. Butterfly Marcos Freitas ALC 5 + 2 ALC (probably similar to MM ALC) Head size 157x150 Thickness 5.9mm Weight approx. 90g Find reviews on the Marcos Freitas ALC blade in the TTD Review Center here...
  18. TableTennisDaily Podcast #7 - Marcos Freitas

Hello again everyone and welcome to episode 7 of the TableTennisDaily podcast. In this episode we are joined alongside current world number 7 Marcos Freitas. Marcos currently plays for Pontoise Cergy in the French pro A division with former podcast guest Kristian Karlsson as well as Tristan...
  19. Ask Marcos Freitas a question on the TTD podcast!

Hey all, One of our next players on the TableTennisDaily Podcast is world number 7 Marcos Freitas! The formidable Portuguese player recently participated in the 2015 World Tour Grand Finals and had a tremendous battle against Ma Long. Marcos Freitas is European Team Champion and an Olympian...
  20. Marcos Freitas Tribute

Hey for everyone! Here is my little tribute to Marcos Freitas