materials

1. Have an urgency for boosting materials/?

Rubber Processing Oils. Make your choice, please. https://dir.indiamart.com/impcat/aromatic-rubber-process-oil.html
  2. Materials for blades

So I'm thinking of building a few custom blades. I'm looking for some input from the custom blade guys here for finding and ordering materials. Materials needed: Wood veneers Wood for core Wood for handles Cork Composites If you guys have reputable vendors for any of these items I'd really...
  3. Fibreglass blades and materials

I'm trying to find out a little more about blades that use fibreglass as one of the piles. I am considering making a few blades with it. Can anyone help? Specifically this kind of thing: playing characteristics; types of fibreglass used; weight and thickness; how easy or difficult is it to...
  4. Help for used materials

hello, my name is joshua okine, am a table tennis player and also train some kids. We are based in the central region of ghana and we are seriously in need of help for some used table tennis materials (like balls, rubbers, jerseys, blades etc) or anything that can be helpful in our training...
  5. help for used table tennis materials

my name is Joshua Okine from Ghana from Ghana. i play table tennis and also train some kids to help them develop their skills in tale tennis. the name of our club is BACKHANDERS TABLE TENNIS CLUB, in the central region of Ghana. i started this five years ago after the death of our coach. i try...
  6. Request for use materials

Hello good morning to every one hear. my name is JOSHUA OKINE from the Central of Ghana. i play table tennis and also train some kids to help them develop their talent in table tennis. i do this to help them out of the street. i do this without taking any thing from them and try my best to get...
  7. Materials for the blade surface(1,2,3 ver)

This topic will be very interesing ones for everyone here in this forum. I'm not sure how much agreeable for you this analysis will be,because it's not about mechanic calcuation only. In some ways, this part should be considering each player's different style. For examples, how the swing goes...
  8. Materials for the blade surface(3)

Ok, now we have two factors. Hardness and Feeling. But this can not be mechanically simple. For an example, lots of blades are using KOTO on their surfaces, but most of them use very thin koto, and in that case, koto becomes like a very thin metal plate, which affects on the ball directly, but...
  9. Materials for the blade surface.

Ok, now let's get to the point. So, now you know there are two different loopings, from my category. Now I will show the general differaces of three materials. 1. General hardness Hinoki is normally very soft. It becomes damaged easily, so you need to be careful about it. Limba is still soft...
  10. Materials for the blade surface

Materials for the blade surface(1) This topic will be very interesing ones for everyone here in this forum. I'm not sure how much agreeable for you this analysis will be,because it's not about mechanic calcuation only. In some ways, this part should be considering each player's different style...