robot

1. LF: Tennirobo robot in USA

Let me know! On the east coast of the US and very interested!!
  2. Butterfčy amicus start vs joola shorty

Hi, I am going to buy the robot, my budget is 1000 euros.First i wanted joola shorty but there was no reviews. So now i wanna buy amicus start, amicus expert, prime is too expensive for me. Is amicus start good robot? Is it better than joola shorty?
  3. Table Tennis Robot

Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice. My dad's birthday is coming up and he wants a table tennis robot so that he can hit balls with as he has no one to play with during quarantine. I've had a quick look on Amazon but it doesn't seem like there's a wealth of reliable options. Can anyone...
  4. OpenAI and table tennis

I got access to OpenAI, For those of who are not familiar. OpenAI GPT-3 is a language model whose performance is on par with the best language models for text generation. Here are a few experiments I have been doing with it and is pretty impressive. Do you guys have some questions or suggestions...
  5. how to use robot to help

I found that training with Robot does not help me much. It seems I can hit the ball a lot easier , balls feed from the Robot bounce higher than real game. How can I use Robot to make it more like real ?
  6. New Table Tennis Robot feeds like a human!

Hey guys, Anyone seen these in action yet? They look awesome! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/yuan.m.guan/videos/3282927161727968/&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no"...
  7. FS: Tennirobo table tennis robot

Sold The item is sold
  8. Best table tennis robot - Amicus prime or Power pong 5000

These two are priced exactly the same in the US. Which is a better one? Anybody has any experience with these? Any known issues? I read that amicus app isn't that great (not sure if that has improved now). Which one would you recommend?
  9. New TT Club open July in Daytona Beach, FL , TT robot recommendations

In Florida, TT players are fortunate that a new pickleball complex nearing completion is also including TT. I have been asked and agreed to be the Club Rep for TT for the complex. Yesterday I toured the facility to determine the time to order tables and supplies. The complex is scheduled to be...
  10. New Multi ball Feeding Robot

Has anyone seen this? it looks perfect: https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202004/22/WS5e9fb8aaa3105d50a3d18040.html The robot feeds like a human feeding multi ball. Could this be the way forward? Apparently 100 next-generation Pangbot M-ONE table tennis machines have been made so far and will go...
  11. Needed dimensions for home table with robot

Here in the US, and most places worldwide, Covid 19 is the single most item on everyone's mind. In Florida, all gyms and rec areas are closed leaving no place to play TT other than in homes. With the anticipation being the virus effect could last into the summer, I'm considering buying a table...
  12. Joola Infinity Ipong Robot

Someone saw this already? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joola/joola-infinity Very strange for a company like Joola going to Kickstarter to pledge 50k to launch a new robot. Anyway the product looks nice to me.
  13. Problem with new balls using Newgy robot

I bought a Newgy 2050 robot 2nd hand and decided to buy new plastic balls. I bought the Xushaofa Vision Europe 40+ super training balls. My problem is that within a couple of hundred balls going through the machine the discharge wheel was covered in shards of coating from the balls. I stripped...
  14. Do the new plastic balls work with Newgy 2050 robot

I have a Newgy 2050 robot and would like to know if the new plastic 40+ balls are fully compatible or am I looking at having to upgrade to the 2055 model. Thank you.
  15. World's Best Table Tennis Robot vs TableTennisDaily's Dan 2

Yes guys, we're back with the World's Best Table Tennis Robot Forpheus at the Omron HQ in Japan in a behind the scenes clash! This machine is absolutely mind boggling, and plays so well it’s almost human! This is the 5.2 version an update to the 5.0 that we played earlier this year! It's...
  16. Computer powered low cost 3 head TT Robot

I got frustrated waiting for Trainerbot and as a side project started building my own Table Tennis robot. We got an initial prototype working a few months back and some of our friends wanted one. So we polished it a bit and have started shipping locally in our city. I do not know if any other...
  17. Thoughts on JOOLA Infinity Robot

I backed the Trainerbot over a year ago on Indiegogo and I was looking at the most recent comments and someone mentioned that Joola just launched their own table tennis robot on Kickstarter. It has all the features and more (recycle net) compared to the trainer bot and is a little more...
  18. HELP Robot TT MATIC 505 Not Work

WHY? NO WORK WORK
  19. World's Best Table Tennis Robot vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Heyyyy Everyone!! Today I met my first ever non-human table tennis player, Forpheus from Omron at the Messe Exhibition Center in Hanover, Germany. This machine is absolutely incredible and has inbuilt features such as artificial intelligence and the ability to learn from the opponent! What I...
  20. Hui pang robot

Hi, did anyone play with HUIPANG robot? I play with S6 PRO model, i'd like to know some practice exercise to improve fh but also bh shots. Ty