vids

1. Collection of Kim Jung Hoon Vids

I never really placed all the Kim Jung Hoon vids in one place, I just did a jist of them one at a time and made separate threads. KJH vids always have value in that KJH clearly communicates fundamentals, can easily spot common mistakes, and always admits there is no ONE correct answer in TT...
  2. Can anyone find and make jist of Training Vids?

Hey everyone, there are LOTS and LOTS of great TT vids that explain fundamental and advanced aspects of TT that are TOTALLY WORTHY of making a decent gist and SHARING on TTD. TTD members use mainly English to post here, but MANY have another mother tongue or two or three, so why not pop out a...
  3. Dimitrij Ovtcharov's Personal Trainer - Vids

Dimitrij Ovtcharov's personal trainer Benjamin Schmitz has been posting fantastic videos on his facebook page of various strength and conditioning drills he does with the German National Team players. It is becoming very important for table tennis players to include strength and conditioning...
  4. New training vids!

Hi everybody, this are my new videos. I'm currently having a slight knee injury(if you noticed i'm wearing knee supports on both legs) so I'm really relaxing and not going as low as I used to. I also attached my FH serves and FH hook serves(reverse spin on them). I never knew my serves looked so...
  5. Latest 2 vids :)

Hi guys, Just a question.... Just wondering if you like the new function on the site where there are 2 vids in the welcome message... I think in the future once ive made a tutorial of the site... I will put a tutorial there so new people know how to use the site. Well anyways, attached is an...