tensors

1. Do you enjoy playing opponents that use tacky rubbers more than tensors?

To me playing against players that use tensor rubbers has never been that much fun. The ball always springs from the racket and the game is very linear, which translates into being boring. And the ball mostly travels most of the time with the same trajectory and it feels like it's too fast...
  2. Can the dying process of the sponge can affect performance of same gen tensors?

Hi all, When I was younger, my coaches always glued me the red rubber on FH. But I always turned red rubber to my BH, as I felt the black one was grippier. And some time after that's what I've seen in forums, that the red topsheet suffers a dying process that makes the topsheet loose some...
  3. Something in between H3 and Tensors?

A short story of my return to TT after 25 years (I trained in a club with coaching between approx 10-14 y/o): Step 1) I tried what I knew which was Mark V on both sides. Slow and it didn't feel the same as it did 1992. I used to speed glue once a week. Step 2) I bought a setup with Rasanter R42...
  4. problem in tensors

recently bought a pair of rasant power grip. they are great for serving, looping, blocking, pushing (maybe even better than tenergy). but I found them really difficult to get used to in flat active shots away from the table. it's like the rubber makes a clack sound like a chinese rubber but the...
  5. What rubbers are tensors?

Ive always thought that the tenergy series were all tensors,but was shocked to find that T05 is not. My question is:Which rubbers are tensors,and which are not. I know Yasaka Rakza rubbers are,and also andro rasant.Which others,though?