vid

1. Dan (TTD) and Matt (MHTT) Interview [VID]

Hi all, here is the video from me and Dan's IG live. We tried to condense as much as possible into the 1 hour, could have gone on forever!
  2. Yoo Nam Gyu teaching Smashng with a famous Korean TT vid creator

YNG teaches smashing, then a spin 5 times and try to knock cups off table contest. Enjoy.
  3. SHW and Sister going to Japan Vid

Sister of SHW (SHY) made a cute vid of both of them going to Japan for the T-League. <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fwithplayerkorea%2Fvideos%2F574185679746447%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315"...
  4. Kim Jung Hoon BH Fast Loop vid... a few revelations

KJH made this vid in May 2018 right after his club got sponsored by Joola… The first couple minutes of the vid KJH spends a lot of time discussion some fundamentals many players do not think of. This part 2 of the last KJH BH fast loop vid vs underspin where he discussed a lot of good...
  5. 5 Yr old vid typical National Open Tourney in Korea

This is a vid of a match from 5 yrs ago. It was the 2013 DMZ Open, a national tourney open to any amateur TTer in Korea. This is Div 4... the top of this Division are 2200+ USATT... even though the division ought to have players only from 1600-1900 USATT. Enjoy. Some of you on USA East Coast...
  6. Old School Return Board Vid

This was on OOAK forum many years ago and a classic... worth a look.
  7. Comment on this Kim Jung Hoon BH Loop Vid

I am not going to provide much of a gisting of this vid right away, I would like TTD members to look at the vid NOT understanding much of what KJH is saying, but look at what he is doing and discuss some keys to success. This vid covers how to make an opening spin loop vs an incoming underspin...
  8. Top Spin Vid - Has this vid already been posted?

Many probably have seen this already, but for those who don´t: Here you go! :D
  9. POUND the like button for our TTD member in Stiga Vid Comp

By now everyone on the forum knows Stiga ran a contest asking for a vid of your nice rallies. Nomination is now closed and three vids have been selected, 2 by our forum member Jonurkel from Spain. The vid that is clearly the better of the three is the SECOND vid nominated and is right above...
  10. Interesting vid from 2007

A Korean public sports organization made a ONE HOUR + vid promoting TT as a healthy sport. They got Oh Sang Uhn to break the game down for total beginners. Vid talks about a lot fo fundamental stuff we all know. What is remarkable is that a country has enough interest in TT to watch a LONG show...
  11. Dubai's Commercial featuring China stars (VID)

Hey everyone! Who remembers the China stars making a promo for Dubai? Well here it is in the video below! Check out this very cool Dubai commercial of the Chinese National Team in a mixed doubles fluorescent table tennis show! Liu Shiwen and Ma Long vs Li xiaoxia and Zhang jike. Cool?
  12. ITTF Hotspot Promo Vid 2014

I've been busy training away at Lily Yip Table Tennis Center in the USA and decided to help the club by making a promotional video. I decided to get up close and personal with the players during their training session over the weekend to capture the best angles, closeups and motion vids to make...
  13. Vid from Bucheon Ace TTC and a Nexy HQ visit

Today, I went to Nexy HQ to get some shoes and TT gear. Nexy President had the manager hand over to me a new Tibhar test rubber - The Tibhar Evolution. I should make a review later, but for now, I can say it is like a Tenergized Aurus, even looks a lot like a T64, but the pip structure is more...
  14. Fred's Summer Vid

He's getting a bit quick for me now. I seriously need to get back in practice or I will soon be the second best player in the family.
  15. Some vid of mine

hello fellows about six months ago i've posted a table tennis vid on youtube. really appreciate it if you could say your thoughts on it so i can make more of them in the future thnks! :)
  16. USA Table Tennis short vid

Hope you all enjoy.
  17. Fred's New Year Vid 2012

2012 is nearly 2 hours old, so here are a few clips from last nights play. Sorry about the missing sound on a couple sections, not too sure what Moviemaker was up to.
  18. Fred's Latest Vid

This was us last night.
  19. latest vid w/ same opponent :)

are there any improvements?
  20. Another dumb vid :)

i'm sorry for the lame action I'm not just feeling well that day. Pls comment....