recent

1. Recent Timo Boll Interview with German Newspaper

Timo Boll recently did an interview with the German Newspaper Fuldaer Zeitung discussing his personal life during Covid and how he’s approaching the twilight of his career. The article can be found (in German) here...
  2. A recent order from China...

A recent order from China went quite south unfortunately and I am curious whether or not anyone has had similar experiences. Long story short, I placed an order with Prott (This is actually not his fault in any way and it's quite likely he is out of pocket as a result) but essentially, I placed...
  3. Recent Fang Bo action vs Daniel Gonzalez

Very cool to see top players in a club environment. Great effort by FB's opponent. Looked him up and he has an impressive playing history. Point at 32:00 amazing
  4. Recent experience with people that pissed me off

Guys, wanted your unbiased opinions to make sure I am thinking right. Here's the background , I play in the afternoon for an hour with my friends in a club after work before heading back home . I go there sometimes in the weekends if somebody is willing to play and I am able to make it...
  5. Most recent tournament video...be kind...

So this is my latest video of me playing (tall kid in gray and black shoes) against someone who was rated about 300 points higher than me. Im at 1700 he was about 2000. Watching the match again pains me at all of the mistakes I made... What I realized from the match is that it was very...
  6. Some recent Korean TT adventures

I live here in Korean as a foreigner and either play every day or if I am in Seoul, I visit a new club or re-visit one where I have friends. The last few days are typical of my week, whether i stay at my club all week or manage to get around. Recently, I had to drop off the car to get worked...
  7. An assault in table tennis!!!

Disturbing news filtering through the TT community in England of an assault that allegedly took place at a recent Vetts tournament in Hereford, apparently as a result of 'a player' disliking the fact that 'a spectator' was coaching his opponent during the game? During the fifth end of 2-2 in...