ttd

1. TTD Team KNOCKOUT Tournament 2020

Here we go, we have a new exciting TableTennisDaily event for you! The Annual TTD TEAM knockout event. A massive singles tournament to find out who will be crowned the TTD Team Champion of 2020! The whole team is playing, who do you think will win? All the best to 2021 guys:)
  2. End Of Year TTD Euro-Awards

This has been an unusual year, in the manner of a Buddhist riddle lots of stuff not happening has been even more eventful and noteworthy than if it had just happened as planned. Still, we were lucky enough to watch and hopefully even play some decent table tennis and with this in mind I would...
  3. Hello TTD Community :)

Hello, I am Izet from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Im looking forward on being on this forum. I play table tennis about 6 years in Table tennis club Spin 2012 Sarajevo. We are for the eighth time in a row womens state champions. Besides playing table tennis I am professional photographer and...
  4. Hello TTD!

Dear TTD Community, Hello! I'm new here, although I've been reading the site for a good while. I've enjoyed learning from many of you and hope that I'll be able to add positively to some of the conversations. A little background: I've recently returned to the sport after more than 25...
  5. Dan (TTD) and Matt (MHTT) Interview [VID]

Hi all, here is the video from me and Dan's IG live. We tried to condense as much as possible into the 1 hour, could have gone on forever!
  6. Ask ITTF CEO Steve Dainton a question on the TTD Podcast

Hey guys, So we have a special new TableTennisDaily Podcast and it’s with the man responsible for the running the sport of table tennis globally Steve Dainton the ITTF CEO. We will discuss ITTF's new product “World Table Tennis”, playing table tennis under quarantine, rule changes, new...
  7. New TTD shop experiences

Hi, I liked Dan's video with his world record attempt keeping the ball up. But I liked his shirt even more. So I checked to order it via the new Shop link here on this forum. I'm from Belgium so I would like it delivered there. Does anyone here have experience with the shop ordering outside...
  8. Is TTD no longer adding new products to the equipment database?

Hi, I am relatively new to this forum. I tried to add new products (and reviews thereof) to the TTD database using the submission form but without success. I tried contacting the site admins but haven't had any response. Is TTD no longer adding new products to the equipment database? Thanks...
  9. Hello TTD Community

Hey guys, I am Vivek from India and i have been playing Table tennis for close to Ten years now. I am a seasoned Table Tennis player who used to compete at both School and College levels couple of years back. I am currently playing in local leagues within the state where i live in and practice...
  10. TTD Pressure is Real | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 5

Hey guys! Here we go, our 5th episode of the TableTennisDaily Team! We’re currently top of the table, in this episode we face a strong Archway Peterborough side. Have they got what it takes?
  11. Any TTD members at the WTTC in Budapest?

Hello, everyone! I will be in Budapest for the WTTC men's semifinals and finals and wanted to ask if any more TableTennisDaily members will be there in the same period. Cheers!
  12. How to post videos on ttd

I am new here. So, I don't know how to post videos here. Can you please help me:(:(:(:(
  13. TTD's Agora of the Senseis' Pow-Wow

Here you can share your grandma's, spiritual father's, cereal box, scientific, pop or any other general bits of wisdom which you have found to be useful when applied to table tennis. Tongue in cheek is all good, if you find something to it. For example: People say that practicing Zen is...
  14. TTD Fantasy League

TTD Fantasy Football League Hi all, I only thought if this just now, about 20 weeks late, but I think it would be cool to have a fantasy TTD league for all you people following the premier league. I’ve created it and the code you need to join is: 1426293-1326298 I think this could definitely be...
  15. TTD member levels explained

Hi I created this thread so that I and other players can understand the different levels of TTD members as I couldn’t find anything about it. For example, I am an established TTD member whereas someone such as yogi bear is a master member. Could someone please explain how this works and how you...
  16. First post! Buying equipment on TTD

Hi all! I'm new to the forum and I was hoping someone could tell me the process of buying equipment on TTD. What makes a seller more reliable? What is used for payment? Can sellers be trusted on TTD? I appreciate all responses and hope to positively contribute to the community! Thanks, H
  17. Why is there so much spam on TTD?

Just trying to get my head around why there is such an incredible amount of spam turning up each day. Why don't other forums get the same amount of junk? I know ooakforum went through a similar onslaught some years back - want to buy a kitchen, anyone? - but it appears they've managed to find...
  18. How To Backhand Topspin Against Backspin | TTD Academy

Hey TTD! We've just released a new YouTube video, looking at the backhand topspin against backspin. I've struggled a lot with this shot myself and have listed some key tips that have helped me improve my backhand against backspin. Hope you find it useful guys :) For a more in-depth...
  19. TTD to interview Adam Bobrow later today

Hi guys, Ill be catching up with Adam Bobrow on Instagram live at 4pm UK time today. If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask the voice of table tennis please fire away! Also, you can join in to our live stream by clicking the TableTennisDaily Icon on Instagram :)
  20. Ask Damien Éloi a question on TTD!

Hi everyone, Damien Éloi is our latest addition to the Verified Pro Account and has signed up to the TableTennisDaily website and is willing to answer your questions! Damien is a professional player who is one of France's greatest players participating in 4 Olympic games winning multiple...