warm

1. Chinese Warm Up Matches | Tokyo 2021 | Highlights

The Final: Wang Chuqin vs Liang Jingkun Semi Finals: Fan Zhendong vs Liang Jingkun Wang Chuqin vs Xu Chenhao
  2. Live Streaming-2020 Warm-Up Matches for Tokyo Olympics (1/32 single)

https://youtu.be/vgGlBlUdwig
  3. CNT's WTTC Warm-Up Matches

As mentioned elsewhere, CNT has the tradition of holding 'warm-up' matches before each major competition. In preparation for WTTC later this month, a total of 18 matches will be held to assess the form of the registered players. Seems like the opponents selected are meant to mimic either i)...
  4. [LHTT #28_Chinese Coach Lesson] Warm-up

https://youtu.be/t8apKOUJSQg
  5. Chinese Table Tennis Chengdu Warm-up for Asian Games 2018

Fan Zhendong 樊振东 vs 梁靖崑 LIANG Jingkun
  6. CNT Warm-up Tournament for Jakarta Palembang 2018 Asian Games

CNT will hold warm-up tournament towards the end of closed training in preparation for Jakarta Palembang 2018 Asian Games. The tournament will be held on Aug 18-19 in Chengdu, including mixed doubles and team events.
  7. Sweden vs Japan - WTTTC Warm Up Match 2018

The World Team Championships host nation Sweden took on Japan in a warm up match today! The match you have all been waiting for took place! Tomokazu Harimoto vs Truls Moregardh! More matches to follow!
  8. 2018 China Warm Up Matches for WTTTC

2018 China Warm Up Matches for WTTTC 2018, 15-16 April 2018 http://www.zhibo.tv/special/wttc2018 More Highlights Coming soon....
  9. How to warm up - to play best from the start?

Hello everyone. I was searching for the answer to this question in this forum, but didnt find it. I already got some good advices from the goon squad, whatever it means ;-) So I am hoping for another advices now.. My problem is the same as for example Zhang Jike got. And long time it was also...
  10. CNT Warm-up Matches Before WTTC May 13-14

CNT has scheduled warm-up matches on the last two days of the closed training for WTTC. Players who do not play in WTTC will imitate non-CNT rivals and give the core players some challenges. Ma Long vs Zhou Yu! Live link to men's matches: http://juxian.juyun.tv/live.php?id=1444 May 13...
  11. Warm up tricks ?

I know its a lame excuse, but in tournaments, i often feel i'm far from my best, and one of the main reasons, is that i don't have a proper warm-up knock. I always try to run, move my body, but in the tournament i get into, usually, there's only 30 minutes for everybody to knock. more often than...
  12. China Warm Up Matches for Rio Olympics 2016

New matches from the China warm up matches for the Rio Olympics Games are now in. Enjoy. First match up I have highlighted is below: Zhang Jike vs Hao Shuai Xu Xin vs Lin Gaoyuan Zhang Jike vs Yan An Ma Long vs Fang Bo Zhang Jike/Xu Xin vs Fang Bo/Wang Chuqin [HD] Xu Xin vs...
  13. China Warm Up Matches for WTTTC 2016!

The Chinese National Team have just finished their intensive, closed training in Shenzhen and now play warm-matches in preparation for the upcoming World Team Championships 2016. Today on the 19th February more warm up matches will take place. Results so far. Zhang Jike 3-2 Liang Jingkun Ma...
  14. China Warm-Up Matches For WTTC 2015

The Chinese National Team will take part in the warm-up games which is to take place in Suzhou. They have been played/will be played between the 10th and 11th April, and CCTV will stream some of the matches at 10:30 AM local time. The matches will last for 2 days in preparation for the upcoming...
  15. China Team Warm Up (1)

16. Newgy robo-pong us open warm up

HEY TABLE TENNIS DAILY MEMBERS!!! NOW THAT THE WORLDS ARE OVER AND YOU FEEL PUMPED AND READY TO WIN SOME BIG BUCKS, CLEAN YOUR PADDLE, PACK YOUR SWIMSUIT AND HOP A PLANE TO FLORIDA!!! THE US OPEN WARM UP JUNE 27-29 AT THE BROWARD TABLE TENNIS CLUB CAN START YOUR SUMMER OFF WITH A BANG...OVER...
  17. Olympic Warm Up Match - GER VS SWE

Today on the 14th July 2012 (16hrs CET) the European giants Germany and Sweden will clash in an European Qualification Tournament. AS this event is 2 weeks prior to the London 2012 Olympics the encounter is known as "the Olympic Test". Germany's head coach Jorg Rosskopf said this is great...
  18. Chinese Olympic Team Warm Up (VIDEO)

The Chinese National Olympic Team finished their closed training with their final warm-up match against National team players in Chengdu. Videos of the matches below thanks to youtuber Janus770! :) Ma Long - photo by: sohu.com Ma Long vs Zhang Jike Wang Liqin vs Wang Hao - Chinese London...
  19. Olympic Team lose warm up match

The Chinese Olympic Team lose warm up match against National Team members The Chinese Olympic team for the London 2012 Olympics including Zhang Jike, Wang Hao and Ma Long were not able to win in their warm up match against their fellow team mates. The warm up match is part of the training in...