request

1. [Video REQUEST] Interview on why LJK using blue sponge on BH

There must be an interview regarding why he did it since the last time he won the tournament. Even in CN championship he seem to be keeping that setup. Can anyone give me a link? Thanks!
  2. CNT's Mock Olympics

Was asked to post details of the Chinese National Team's (CNT) Olympics preparation matches in a separate thread so here it is. My Chinese is not the best so please pardon any translation errors. I have attached the original sources as well so that others can verify the accuracy of the...
  3. [Video request] Harimoto vidoes

With the recent rules. No switch sides, no audience, no chos, no shakehand. Any vid of harimoto on that rules? I'm dying to see him play without his chos. Thanks
  4. Yinhe MStar review request

Has anyone used above mentioned new Yinhe rubber?
  5. Cut parts request.

Hi everyone! Does anyone here have some cuts from H3 National and/or T05? Can you P/M me if you do? Thank you in advance, have a good day!
  6. Desmond Douglas equipment and podcast request

I would really like you to do a podcast with Desmond Douglas. I used to use a Kenny Style like he supposedly used so I would be really interested to know what equipment he uses now.
  7. Request for help for used rubbers

Hi my name i joshua Okine and i send you all warm greetings from backhanders table tennis club. we are table tennis club based in ghana in the a village called Agona kwanyako. wlll friends out there to help us with sodme used rubbers for our training, thank you. below is our address if you...
  8. Request for use materials

Hello good morning to every one hear. my name is JOSHUA OKINE from the Central of Ghana. i play table tennis and also train some kids to help them develop their talent in table tennis. i do this to help them out of the street. i do this without taking any thing from them and try my best to get...
  9. TableTennisDaily T-Shirt Request

Hey everyone! Thanks for so many of you who got back to my private message at the beginning of the week. Sorry if I have yet to reply to you, I am getting around to it :) I have a quick question, what logo size do you prefer on the front? The bigger logo or the smaller one: The back of...
  10. Review Request: The classics

I really like TTD's review system but a lot of developing players would prefer to use slower rubbers to improve their skills and correct their technique. I would love to see reviews of Sriver, Mark V and perhaps also Donic Baracuda as these rubbers are used by players who are either not very...
  11. Request for the most incredible shots of all time

Hi there guys. so i always wanted to know, what is the most incredible table tennis shot youve ever seen in your life? I mean in youtube vids. By shot, i mean one stroke, and not a whole rally. And yea i know there have been some crazy and amazing shots the past 2-3 years that was streaming and...
  12. Based in London?, have a request

Hey, I just want to check if any of you are based in London and play at a club here.I have a request. i want somebody to help me on my backhand loop and some other areas of my game. 2-3 hours. I can split the time so you get equal amount if practice time for anything that you want practice for...