red

1. FS: Joola quattro carbon, Dynaryz AGR max red, Dynaryz ACC max black

Hello everyone, I would like to sell this setup. I saw the blade online and due to it having 4 carbon layers it caught my attention. I tried the blade and have to say it feels very nice. You'd think that due to the 4 carbon layers it would feel like a brick, but nothing is more from the truth...
  2. H3 neo, provincial 2.15mm orange sponge 37deg red

Hi Everyone, So after seeing the earlier thread that compared H3 blue sponge, Dignics 09C and H3 37 degree, I was interested in finding some 37 degree hardness H3. (This puts it at about 50 degree ESN) Tenergy 05 is 36 degree/49 ish ESN i managed to buy a sheet of H3 neo provincial 2.15mm...
  3. Short Pips Backhand Help

Hello, please help me in deciding in a backhand rubber. I want to transition into a short pip player close to mid distance, mainly I would block, punch block and occasional chop when needed. Which rubber is better for this Spectol red or blue, or any other rubber from different manufacturers...
  4. FS: XIOM Vega Euro (red, 2 mm) and Vega Asia (black, max) UNPACKED

Hi, bought these rubbers at al a local retailer thinking to assemble my first bat. Little I knew that it will take quite some time until I will be able to play with any tensors. A guy at our small club had them on his OFF- blade and let me try them, so I didn't even unpack mine afterwards. Now...
  5. Timo Boll using red rubber forehand

Does anybody know if he uses Dignics 05 and if so , what rubber is on the backhand side ?
  6. Paralympic Gold medal winner seen using sparkly red and black rubbers

Will Bayley who won a Gold medal in Rio has been seen using a bat with sparkly rubbers. Admittedly he was not playing table tennis but dancing on Strictly come dancing on the BBC. Even though he has problems with his joints he did really well and got through the first round. His fitness and...
  7. Jp 01 max red for Chopping vs M1 max red?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Jp 01 max is good for chopping with a 5ply defensive blade. I know a certain japanese chopper uses it but I don't know how well it would go with my blade. Also wondering how this rubber may compare to M1 and other rubbers
  8. WANTED: TSP CURL P4 in RED with 0.5mm sponge!

Hi guys, I'm looking for TSP CURL P4 in red with 0.5mm sponge. Money waiting. Thanks
  9. New Sanwei Target 90 Red Provincial & Target Pro Blue National

New rubbers from Sanwei Pro Blue National The Target National Pro Blue is the newest addition to the offensive rubbers of Sanwei. They released the Provincial version called the Red 90 and the National Pro Blue Version. The Pro Blue has the same topsheet as the original Target National rubber...
  10. Stiga Genesis (Soft) RED Table Tennis Rubber 2.0mm

Brand New Unopened Stiga Genesis (S) Red 2.0mm. £25 which includes recorded delivery postage within the UK
  11. Red on FH or BH and Black on FH or BH

So, I have a simple question for you guys: I'm curious to know... What rubber color do you use on your backhand and forehand side? I've noticed that most top players use Black on their FH and Red on their BH. I wonder why. I use Red on FH Black on BH. :p
  12. Tenergy 05 Hard red question

How much booster will it need to play well to hit it through the sponge? the first tenergy im temped to buy
  13. 729 battle II is red as tacky as black one?

Hi, As in the title. Is the red version as tacky as black? I have heard many times that red tacky rubbers are not as tacky as black ones. Is it true for all brands? Have someone compared battle II red and black sheets? I love the black one. I'm wondering should I just buy red for backhand or...
  14. TSP Spectol Red short pips

Can anybody tell me if Tsp Spectol Red short pimple counter attack top spin loop with top spin loop ? top spin to top spin in middle distance or long distance ?
  15. Can't find any store that sells 729 Battle 1 red color

Hi all, I've been searching and I can't find 729 Battle 1 red color. They don't produce it? Or it's some guy that loves that rubber that buys all when some seller have? :p Best regards, Eduardo
  16. FS : Giant Dragon Talon Special Red 0.5mm

I have Giant Dragon Talon Special with 0.5mm Sponge thickness Price $20 including free shipping in US
  17. FS:/ 3 red Rasanter 47R with 2mm sponge

Closed! Closed!
  18. FS: Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC ST + Andro R47 Black and R42 Red BRAND NEW

Hey All, For Sale is a BRAND NEW Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC ST + Andro R47 Black and R42 Red. Unwanted gift. £330 + shipping Payment using PayPal. Open to Offers
  19. Red and Black (very large Sweetspot)

Hello does someone new these red and black blades (the have a very large sweetspot, this was written on the website and are very elastic, and are all composite blades) 1) racer 2) k1 3) ko 4) samurai 5) Shogun thank you very much, i search for a looping monster, with very good spin, high...
  20. Red Hurricane 3

Does anybody have a red h3Neo in 2.15 and 37-39deg hardness for sale? peace!