strange

1. Unusual or strange things about Hurricane Long 5x

Hello, since 4-5 months I am looking to buy myself a new blade and I came across many products but it seems like it stopped on HL5X. I already made a topic (or even two) about this blade and King III version (sorry for little spam :/) but today I want to ask somebody who is using hl5 or hl5x did...
  2. strange cut

Hi everyone, I just bought a new Tibhar evolution El s max black from a retailler and I notice something strange : the down side of the rubber is cut shorter than "regular" ones. Is this a fake rubber or just a defect from the manufacturer ? Thanks for your reply :)
  3. strange table

Currently, I am visiting the nice city of Budapest in Hungary and came across a very strange "table tennis?" table. Has anyone seen this before?
  4. Strange encounter - 729 top point rubber

I played with this old guy. He used a 719/Friendship Top Point rubber on his BH. When I looked at his rubber it seems slightly shiny. It's in almost new condition. I play two-wing loop with RPB. During our games, I have superior spin and speed due to my power loop. However, his BH produced...
  5. "Strange" compare info needed

Hello Everyone, Can anyone pls compare: Stiga Infinity VPS V Butterfly TB ZLF DHS HK2(655) Mb someone tried these blades and can share thoughts, which is better for what, etc. Thanks!
  6. Strange equipment change issues.

So I change my equipment a LOT. My stroke doesn't change much between the change in different blades or rubbers. Adjusting to new equipment takes about 1 hour MAX for me. Anyway, i have a friend who used 1.8 thickness bluefire jp03 on both sides of his blade. He decided to test out tenergy for...
  7. Strange service grip by Joe Seyfried

Today I was watching a match of the Junior Slovak Open between French player Joe Seyfried and Japanese wonderkid Tomokazu Harimoto when I noticed that Joe's grip when serving was really unusual. I think that it must be difficult to serve with that grip, but I suppose that he does it in order...
  8. Strange blue sponge in Ma Lin racket

Hey there, Does anyone know where this strange blue sponge in Ma Lin rackets comes from? I think is DHS or Butterfly but... which one? Thanks!
  9. Strange feeling with my blade

Hey :) when I was playing a tournament last week-end in Belgium, I sometimes had a strange feeling when I picked up my blade. It felt quite bizarre. Something like: Is that your blade? Do you know that blade? But now, when I pick it up, it feels quite good. That sort of situation also occurred...