degree

1. re-visiting Neo Hurricane 3, provincial 37 and 38 degree

Hello everyone I went to the local table tennis store and bought these rubbers. They are provincial versions, 37 and 38 degree. The owner recommended at least 39 for forehand but I hesitated and got 38 instead. Since many brands are now trying to work on a gripper top sheet, I thought I would...
  2. DHS H3 37 degree 'backhand rubbers

For those of you interested in DHS H3 37 DEGREE rubbers. dhs-729 have H3 Nat 37 and H3 Provincial 37 in stock, red only.
  3. review and comparison; bluesponge hurricane 3 vs dignics 09c vs 37 degree hurricane 3

hey guys, Another gem here from emiri. Video review of blue sponge hurricane 3, dignics 09c and red 37 degree hurricane 3 Wonder where she got her hands on that 37 degree red hurricane 3
  4. What degree is the h3 commerical in tt11

https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/dhs-hurricane-3 ^^ what degree is that? Anyone know?
  5. Weight Difference between Hurricane 3 neo and Provincial blue sponge 39 degree?

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew the weight difference between the Hurricane 3 neo and the Hurricane 3 neo provincial 39-degree blue sponge? Thanks for your help.
  6. # degree between Dignics09C and Dignics 05/80/64

Hi all, If you have a look on Butterfly web page it seems the sponge of Dignics09C is 44º when the rest of Dignics are 40º. it means they made differents sponge hardness so is it possible for them to make something like a Fx version too?
  7. FS: provincial blue sponge 41 degree hurricane

Selling 3 unopened sheets, $30 each, or trading for 39 2.1 blue sponge provincial hurricane PS: idk why but one package is missing the blue sponge indicator sticker, however it is still a blue sponge rubber
  8. Help with 50+ degree rubbers

I was wanting to get harder rubbers and was wondering how Rhyzer Pro 50, Xiom Omega 7 Tour and Stiga DNA Pro H compare to each other. Basically regarding spin performance, since I'm sure all of them are fast enough. Anyone who has tried the three of them can give inputs?
  9. Tibhar MX-K 47 and 52 Degree Rubber

About a month ago, Tibhar MX-K came on the market. MX-K is a cooperation effort between Nexy and Tibhar. What Nexy Korea Prez Moon, Ui Bae did was ask Tibhar to make a rubber using their MX series sponge and the Nexy Karis topsheet. (With some modifications I suspect to formulation of rubber...
  10. Chinese rubbers - what's the lowest/softest degree?

I have used 37 degrees Hurricane in the past and really enjoyed the control/dwell on it. Are there any Chinese rubbers with 35 or 36 degrees?
  11. MXP hard 50 degree

Is anybody using the new mxp hard rubber that has been just released. if so how does it compare to other hard versions like 05 hard, z1 turbo.
  12. JOOLA O Degree blades

is anybody tried this new blades?
  13. Interested in getting H3 42 degree rubber

does anyone have it for a reasonable price? provincial version Black 2.1
  14. Convert them degree

Convert them degree of power. You need the power to operate effectively as everything needs some energy to operate. worldmuscleking.com/teal-farms-garcinia/
  15. Ma Long Graduates At Shanghai University 2017!

Who's says being a professional sportsman doesn't give you time to study? Last week Ma Long won the 2017 World Championships, this week Ma Long just graduated at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University with a degree in Economics and Management! Ma Long graduating! Degrees usually take 4 years but...
  16. For Sale H3-60 SPONGE 37 DEGREE

Helo TTD i have new rubber DHS Hurricane 3-60 sponge Red for sale (National Training rubber) Hardness 37 degree and 2.1mm sponge Price USD 50 not include shiping post. shiping cost under buyer can contact me if you want buy Detail Picture can contact me.
  17. 360 degree camera for Table Tennis! freeD™

How cool would this be folks! Just seen this for tennis! Imagine having this technology at the World Table Tennis Championships, would look awesome! freeD™ is an innovative replay technology provided by Replay Technologies and Gearhouse Broadcast that delivers optimum angles and the ability...
  18. TRAIN AND STUDY AT THE UK’s LARGEST SPORTS COLLEGE

Hey guys, As many of you are aware I work at the SGS College Table Tennis Academy and we are now recruiting players for this September. I have been at the Academy for 7 years now and it's a fantastic environment to improve your table tennis and gain an education at the same time! ‘Fast Track...
  19. DHS H3 Provincial 39-40 Degree orange sponge.

DHS H3 Provincial 40 Degree orange sponge. Combo - DHS Black H3 Provincial Blue Sponge Max 39 Degree boosted, JOOLA Red rhzym Max, JOOLA Flame Fast - used for coaching penholders for a week, but now being sold as first come first served. Retail is $200 for this setup, but my dealer is...