part

1. Salary part time coach

Hello! I have been playing tabletennis for almost 20 years, and have been a part time coach for a little more than 10 years. Today i am a part time coach for kids 2, 3 times a week. 3 groups everytime, with a total of almost 4 hours. I am interesting in what my salary per hour should be...
  2. from passive to active(part)

Being a doctor i can tell a good therapie. Others do substances i prefer pinpon for that. So hi to everyone from my living room and merry christmas to all EJs.
  3. Tibhar Owner Roland Berg Interview Part 1

Tibhar owner Roland Berg has made his way to TableTennis11 headquarters and he has answered many of your questions. Check out part 1 of his interview! <strike></strike> <strike></strike>
  4. Tabletennis11 Ask Sergei Part 2/3

Hey everybody! At long last, the questions have been received and the video has been made. This week we're releasing part 2 of 3 of our Ask Sergei (the CEO of our company) video! In an effort to keep the video within 60 minutes as to make it more palatable, not all questions have been...
  5. Tabletennis11 Ask Sergei Part 1/3

Hey everybody! At long last, the questions have been received and the video has been made. This week we're releasing part 1 of 3 of our Ask Sergei (the CEO of our company) video! In an effort to keep the video within 60 minutes as to make it more palatable, not all questions have been...
  6. Chasing China - Prologue and Part 1 "The Chinese National Team"

Chasing China - Prologue and Part 1 "The Chinese National Team" [Prologue] There was another similar topic which went into politics ... I've decided to actually create a series of topics, based on the great article[1] provided by @Tropical. Having more specific subjects should better protect...
  7. Old Stars taking part in WTTC 2017

The WTTC 2017 in Düsseldorf is getting closer and closer just about 60 days to go. But what about some of the old Stars from the events of the 90's and the 2000's ? Will Kalinikos Kreanga play? He is still playing in the league and in a few pro Tour events and refering to the rankings he will...
  8. What is the most important part of the Forehand Topspin?

Hey guys What do you guys think is the most important part of the forehand topspin? As for me it seems to change all the time. One day i think its the follow through up to the head, on another day its the back swing, then its the forearm snap and then its the right angle and kind of contact...
  9. New Passions for Table Tennis III (part 2)

This was the final day of Irkutsk Region Open (clubs' team competitions).
  10. Best Of TTBL 2012/2013 (PART 2)

11. Ma Long service SPIN PART 2

Hi guys, I just wanted to know what kind of spin ML is producing in the following slo mos. Slow mo(first one at 7 seconds) : Slow mo ( second one at 38 seconds): Slo mo ( FOURTH ONE, never mind the 3rd one, 1:58 seconds) here is the LINK guys: Thanks guys, I know all of you could answer...
  12. Singapore 2006 part 4

Hey guys, I want to share to you this VERY RARE video of Table Tennis Photos Hope you enjoy the video. and does anybody of you know this chinese guy his name that was printed on the back of his **** was: ZHOU B. anybody heard of him. If yes kindly hive me some of his data of matches...
  13. Euro vs Asia Cup 2011 (2nd Leg)

27/10/2011 - Palace of Sport in Minsk is ready to host INTERSPORT Euro-Asia All Stars Series, 2011 event’s second leg scheduled on this weekend, 29th and 30th October. Asia is in the lead after opening leg triumph in Beijing in March this year (6:4). INTERSPORT EUROPE-ASIA ALL STARS SERIES...