tabletennis

1. Win the Cup of Varna Town - Bulgaria

Hi Dear Friends, We'd like to share with you that we organize the Third "Varna Cup" Tournament in Varna, Bulgaria on 19-20.08.2023. We are happy to invite everyone who is interested about this big event. Prize Fund - 5000lv/2500euro/ We are waiting for you to win the cup of Varna town. You can...
  2. Tabletennis Channels on Youtube

Hey fellow tt players! Its been some tough weeks for us in quarantine. In Switzerland they closed all the tt gyms, leagues are shut and tournaments canceled. I try to pass time by watching a lot of table tennis on YouTube maybe my lazy mirror neurons will pick up something. So here I am...
  3. Tabletennis 11 stock up on Inventory: Butterfly Viscaria ST

Hello, everybody. Does anyone know how often T11 stock up on Viscaria ST? I want a Viscaria St of 89-91 g, but only there are of 81-84 g. Thanks you so much in advance.
  4. Best tabletennis wood t for offensive and pips???

If you should choese a wood for an offensive game on forehand and pips on backhand(short/medium). What would you choose for a wood and rubbers and why????
  5. Good tabletennis shoes

hey! i recently got injuried after playing a tournament. I did not do anything special, but the day after my foot was swollen and hur very bad. Went to the doctor today and she said that i have inflammation in the muscles and pinned(what is it called? swedish:klämd) nerves. The reason i got...
  6. TableTennis BelgiumTV : All the Training Session.

Hi everyone, all my Training Session will be posted here ! May the Force Be With You.
  7. first participation in tabletennis competition

Hello TTD members. I will play in the national men's single competition on the next Friday. my level is upper intermediate(still developing) i want to know your tips in how to play you first competition and how to get a highest results from your performance as a first participation, i have 3 and...
  8. Waldner & Appelgren are going to play at the German Senior Team Championship

According to the German tt-website mytischtennis.de Jan-Ove Waldner and Mikael Appelgren will participate at the German Senior Team Championships. Senior teams means Veteran teams like over 40, over 50, over 60 etc. Both of them will play for Oldenburg TB who have won last year with Peter...
  9. How much Tabletennis pro players make a year?

Had a discussion with friends how much do professional table tennis players make a year. Although I am not sure if I remember correctly and if the numbers are true, I heard somewhere that MaLong in China Super League makes about 250000USD. Also prize money from tournaments (it was a discussion...
  10. LOKI TableTennis

Enjoy the latest Loki blade and Loki rubber exclusive to the Chinese market. Loki blade God of War series I 5+2 layer of woven carbon fibre It looks like Timo Boll ALC clone with same finish koto top layer very handy Will review it after trying it Loki rubbers 1.GTX-pro blue sponge...
  11. Some fun for the TableTennis Community:)

Hi Guys! I was searching for some funny Table Tennis Memes and couldn't find a lot so i decided to create a Memepage myself! :D I would appreciate any support for my new Facebook page and if you have any funny memes or table tennis jokes feel free to send it to me :) Facebook --> Table Tennis Memes
  12. Bodybuilding in Tabletennis !

Hello all TTD Members :) I'm confused , does the budybuilding harm tabletennis performance in any aspect of the game ? is there specific muscle I shouldn't build it ? what kinds of training should i use ? I saw some photos of elite players with no T-shirt and their bodies aren't built well...
  13. Tabletennis Shirt Auction for tabletennis Pro Ruwen Filus' daughter

Bowling for Marie - TT-Shirt Auction for TT Pro Ruwen Filus' daughter At the moment there's a Facebook page for selling shirts from famous tabletennis players for the benefit, rehab and therapies for Ruwen Filus' daughter. So in case anyone wants to do something good, no matter if it's just to...
  14. INSANE New Tabletennis Trickshots by Tumba Ping Pong Show

Just bumped into this crazy trickshot vid and wanted to share it with you in case you haven´t seen it yet. here you go:
  15. With how many balls is it possible to play at the same time!?

Hey guys, Inspired by Mj Tafeltennis we decided to try out with how many balls we can play table tennis at the same time. It was quite a bit of fun but got really challenging towards the end! Hope you enjoy the video and feel free to try it out yourself too! :) How many do you think that...
  16. Tabletennis in Greece

Hi, 52-year-old player (me) goes to Greece for 3 weeks holiday. Want to practice a bit starting next week. Who knows a club near ARgalasti or Volos. I stay in Horto. Have played 8th-10th league in Germany for 30 years now.
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

So i thought id open up a thread where we can talk about our everyday tabletennis. This goes as follows :) Today i hit the club at 18:15 or 6:15 PM as you would call it ;). From 6:15 to 7:45 the kiddys have their training and I help coaching them, as good as i can :). At 7:45 the grown up...
  18. What Streches do you us for Tabletennis?

Hey guys I am in need for some streches. So i wonder what kind of streches do you do? When do you do them? How long do you hold poses, or just dynamic streching? Also how do you handle your warmup? Cheers
  19. China does not dominate the tennis of table adapted. (Class 9-10)

Poland in table tennis adapted is very strong..... (class 9-10) :eek: Para World Championships Full Match: China VS Poland (Men's Team Class 9-10 Finals): complete game: Match,Short Form: Patryk Chojnowski Ge Yang 11-0, in the final set .-. Para World...
  20. Best Shot of all TIME

hello Guys, Im bringing back up my quest to discover the very best SHOT caught on film (again) and need your help for that matter! :P I remind you the rules as of last thread i posted a couple of years back: I insist of finding some rare footage or old ones of great points from the past which...