fix

1. How to fix missing damaged top ply, heavy splintering or a heavy hit/dent to the side of the blade.

Because of the nature of this method being simplistic and focused around practicality only, the blade is not gonna look good when finished. The purpose of it is to reinforce the structure, get it even, straight and get it playing how it used to before getting damaged. 0 - If the blade has lost...
  2. Simple rule suggestion to fix service visibility

Most illegal services commonly go out of view behind a players shoulder or body. A rule stating "the front of the server's shirt must be visible to the receiver" should fix the most common illegal serves. It should be also very easy for the umpire to enforce, since they just have to look at...
  3. How to fix the Lens on Hurricane Hao?

Hi, for about 2 years I am playing with my HH1 now. Since about half year it sometimes started making a off "clicky" sound when playing . I can recreate it when i tap on the handle a little harder. When I put another finger on the lens and tap again, it is quiet. My friend told me it might be...
  4. How to fix discoloring on blade handle?

Hi everyone! After consistently using my blade for 4 years the handle got really dark and ugly. What can I do to fix it ? Just some good old sand papering or is there something else to it ?
  5. Crack near handle, how to fix?

If I apply some pressure the crack will "open" but just a little bit.
  6. No sound on ITTF TV

Hi guys! I'm trying to watch the TT matches for the Korea Open. Everything is normal, except for the sound. I can't hear any sound at all. It's pretty annoying. It isn't the same thing without it, you want to hear the sound of the ball and of the players! :mad: It isn't just for the Korea Open...
  7. How to fix backhand?

I'm having some issues with my backhand since changing to a new bat. Before I was using a Stiga Infinity VPS with Hurricane 3 on my forehand and Tin Arc on my backhand. My backhand was much stronger than my forehand. I felt confident to flick the ball or close the bat and hit the ball around 1-2...
  8. how to fix top sheet? :(

Hi there, anyway to fix it? use what glue ? just bought for 2 days :(
  9. How to fix table tennis NET?

The string inside the top of the net is broken, how do you replace it? what's the trick to insert the string? Video would be appreciated. Thanks !!
  10. How to fix blade?

My friend chipped his blade, how does he fix it?
  11. Is there a way to fix old damaged blades?

Hi everyone, I have an old Stiga blade that belongs to my father.However,the blade got really damaged by my small brother when he hit it on the table. It is a Stiga Championship Model 2000 Allround Classic,and came with Mark V rubbers on either side. It is very light,and very dear to my...