information

1. Nittaku Airplay Information Composition / Information / Experience / Alternatives.

Hi Guys and Gals,Can you give me any kind of Information about the Compositon of the aformentioned Blade? I play this blade for a long time, and i love the shape, the handle and the wings of it ( i think its called the JO Shape / Waldner Shape ) but after returning to TT after a 10 year Hiatus...
  2. Information about older (special) blades

Hi everyone. I talked with someone recently about my blade, and we came over an interesting subject. As I am fairly new to table tennis and even newer to table tennis equipment, I wanted to see if there would be some people capable of helping me. The person who I talked with told me that there...
  3. Information to help you understand something about spam bots

If you quote the text of a spambot, and you include the links that the spambot posted, you are doing a great favor to the spambot and a great disservice to everyone on the forum. If your post includes the spambot's links, those links will forever be on the web even when the thread seems to be...
  4. SARS-CoVID-2/ CoVID-19/ CoronaVirus: Information Only from Well Informed Members

So, I just want this to be clear. I closed the last 2 threads on the Novel CoronaVirus Pandemic as it seemed that each, at some point went off into unsubstantiated territory. Nevertheless, with this global crisis, I still feel, having useful information on the subject available to our members...
  5. Information from WTTTC 2000

Hello everyone. I'm looking for information regarding the world team table tennis championhips held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2000. Articles or documents that can elaborate more about which countries participated, perliminary rounds results, knockout rounds results, standings of every country at...
  6. SARS-CoV-2; CoVID-19; Coronavirus; Updates and Information

This thread is for information on the spread of CoVID-19. Please do your best to keep this A-Political and about information on the science of the coronavirus pandemic and things that can mitigate spread. Ideally the information is forward looking and not about casting blame or hashing out...
  7. information about Xiom Vega Euro blade!

Hello. I want to know about: handle, control, speed, feeling of this blade. can you compare it to butterfly blades? and before i play with xiom stravivadius but it's handle is not comfortalbe, a litter bit wide that make me difficulty in converting FH, BH although it's feeling is good. Do they...
  8. Blade Information

Which type of blade (not heavy) is a good match to go with light, soft rubber plus any particular recommendations.
  9. Information On How To Glue with Water Based Glue

This is a thread for people to supply information on how to glue rubbers on using Water Based Glue. Everyone has a slightly different method. I like to put a few layers of glue on the rubbers and one layer on the wood. I like to make the layers on the rubber somewhat thick. I leave the...
  10. information about stiga CC7 blade nct

Hello everyone I wanted to know if anyone knows this blade stiga CC7 nct and if we played in short I would like to know how you compota totally abandons blade if it is fast as it says the stiga off + and if it is controlled by the table and middle distance I would put TENERGY a TENERGY 64 2.1 mm...
  11. Blade Information

I have 2 blades which have identical rubber on each (Geospin Tacky on 1 side and Tenergy 05 FX on the other). The blades were exactly the same price and both are Allround with Speed and Control stats shown as identical Speed=60, Control=80. The blades are Joola Rosskopf Allround and Tibhar...
  12. No information about Chinese Superleague 2016?

I know that since this year is an Olympic year, the Chinese Superleague schedule is abnormal. But does anyone happen to have any information on this, such as when the season will start? I haven't been able to find anything about this.
  13. I Need Some Information about Butterfly Power - 7

Hello i dont know what blade will I buy. I need information about Power - 7 (off+) Someone play with it? I will have H3 NEO for FH and Yasaka Mark V HPS for backhand. What blade could suits me better for Yasaka Mark V HPS, Power 7 or Petr Korbel (Off) ? Thanks
  14. Japanese table tennis information site is open! English site!

Japanese table tennis information site is open! English site! This site provides various information. You can watch the videos of Asian Cmapoinships, kuwait open and Qatar open. Do you know how many players obtained the right of London Olympic? This site explains the qulified players in...