members

1. SARS-CoVID-2/ CoVID-19/ CoronaVirus: Information Only from Well Informed Members

So, I just want this to be clear. I closed the last 2 threads on the Novel CoronaVirus Pandemic as it seemed that each, at some point went off into unsubstantiated territory. Nevertheless, with this global crisis, I still feel, having useful information on the subject available to our members...
  2. Kim Jung Hoon visits new club - plays handi matches with all 24 club members

Like the title said, KJH visits a new Joola club in Jan 2020. (Hey, he's sponsored by Joola, he is supposed to do that!) He plays a single handicap game with everyone in the club ho is wearing a uniform... like ALL of them. Against a Div 1 2000+ player, he gives 5 handicap points, often 7 or...
  3. feedback for the rubber required from all respected members.

Hello All respected members, which is the best rubber for great spin with great control...speed can be average since i have viscaria blade to compensate for.... i am looking for my BH and FH.....i have tried tibhar mx-p and mx-s but both does not has that much of the control and i am not able to...
  4. How many female members do we have in TTD ??

Hello every one . This question always comes in my mind that how many women player or member do we have here . I mostly have seen male members discussion and talk in the forum . I just know yujuyen the painter as a female member ( and myself ) but no one else . I guess Table tennis is more...
  5. TTDaily Members Meet at or Near WTTC

Did you guys get any photos? Any video? Maybe a verbal telling of the tale? Perhaps I missed it. Was there a thread where accounts of TTDaily members meeting at the 2017 WTTC were posted. If so, oh well. There is room for more tall tales. Just ask Der_Echte!!!! If not, anyone who was there...
  6. Types of TTD Members

The God - (Dan,TableTennisDaily) ___________________________ This forum member is respected by every forum member out there. Regardless of the quality of his post, he is guaranteed to receive 10-50 likes on his post. Without our god, we would not be here. The Helper / Coach -...
  7. Weekend Dance fun at Table. I challenge TTD members to post their vids

8. TTD members in Los Angeles

Hi all, tomorrow I will fly to LA and I will be there for a week. Are there any TTD members in LA willing to have some practice and fun? :)
  9. Swiss Forum Members

Hey guys I would like to find some swiss forum members to have a good chatt about table tennis and ask a few questions. Cheers Epi
  10. TTD Members at Maryland National Training Center April 2016 Tourney

Hey everyone, BricePhan visited me at the MDTTC April 2016 Tourney today... and the bearded friend of mine whom I hope will join TTD and teach us a thing or three competed in my U2000 division. We both won our groups, advanced, but unfortunately had to play each other in the first game of single...
  11. Looking for Singaporean members!

I go every year to Singapore and play at several TT clubs there. Some of the places I've been to are: Braddell, Choa Chu Kang, Tiong Bahru, Yishun, a couple I can't remember the names. Just wondering if there are Singaporean members here who would like to play with me the next time I go to...
  12. Types of Table Tennis Forum Members

Hi all - this is my latest effort, inspired by the many forums I have visited over the years. Some people may recognize themselves or other people they know - this is probably not a coincidence. Cheers, Greg
  13. TTD members going to watch world cup?

Hi Guys. I am going to watch the world cup on Saturday 25th in Dusseldorf. Anyone up for a game on the 24th in Dusseldorf?
  14. Japan announce team members for WTTTC 2014!

Japan Table tennis association announced Japanese team members for 2014 World Team Championships. Announcement made in Tokyo on January 21, 2014: http://world-tt.com/ps_info/ps_report.php?bn=1&pg=HEAD&page=TOP&rpcdno=1281#1281 Men: Name Age World ranking Mizutai Jun...
  15. TTD's First 10000 Members - Congratulations

Wow TableTennisDaily has just hit 10000 members. Congratulations to Dan and everyone supporting this great site. Love it. :):rolleyes:;) So are you a member!? Register today!
  16. Hi TTD members

Hi ppl. New to the site. Seems like a good comunity. Hope to learn from you all. Cya
  17. Hello TTD members! :)

Hi! My name is Luigi. im here to learn more about table tennis and to enjoy the site. Im also a table tennis freak like all you guys out there! Haha! Glad to be part of this site :)
  18. Beautiful US National Team Members

Ariel Hsing, Lily Zhang and Erica Wu.
  19. TTDaily members and TT in 2012-13 season

I am starting this topic, because the 2012-13 season starts soon, next month, maybe somebody starts this month already.. I want to share and know how you all play! For example, I and my team are going to have a friendly warm up match this friday! :) We were challenged by some team, so I am very...
  20. TTD Members won Stiga Competition

Hey community, during the Slovenia Open there was a Stiga Competition. You had to guess which players will play in the mens finals of the Slovenia Open. From the correct answers (~25) Stiga chose 3 winners. And two of the three winners are TTD Members: Dan(everyone knows him on this site) :D...