r47

1. Andro Rasanter R47 R48

Hi All. The rasanters have been here for a while. R37, R42, R47, R50, R53 ... And now there is the R48. I can't find much about it. Is there anyone that used the R47 and tried/using R48 now? If I look at the factory stats it is very high control. More than 10% better than R47. It's even faster...
  2. Alternative that sits between Andro Hexer Grip and R47

So I've been playing with Andro Hexer Grip and R47 on my forehand lately. I play them on an Andro Treiber CI off blade, which is not too fast, not too slow. Both rubbers are great, both with their pros and cons. The R47 is great for adding some pressure in your attacks. The balls go quite fast...
  3. I bought some R47 2mm FH and BH to try out on my TB ALC

There are already good videos on R47 but I have comments. I was intrigued by the notion of a thinner top sheet. I am usually not impressed with rubbers that aren't much different from others. I usually buy Rakza 7. opinions. R47 is too hard. Before you say I am nuts, ask yourself why isn't...
  4. Omega 7 pro vs Vega pro vs rasanter R47

Hello to everyone I'm wondering to replace my forehand rubber (Els), so I tried the rasanter R47 (for 3 hours) and the vega pro ( for 5 min). I was really amazed by the performance of both rubbers. Coming from Els, I've found this rubbers very fast and spinny. I haven't tried xiom omega 7 pro...
  5. Is the rasanter r47 any good ?

Hi guys, Just want to know is the r47 rubber good,read many good reviews in revspin and tabletennis11. But is it somewhat different to other rubbers like fastarc g1,mxp,tenergy 05 and what technique does it require to handle it.thxs
  6. FS: Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC ST + Andro R47 Black and R42 Red BRAND NEW

Hey All, For Sale is a BRAND NEW Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC ST + Andro R47 Black and R42 Red. Unwanted gift. £330 + shipping Payment using PayPal. Open to Offers
  7. Andro Rasanter R47 and R50 vs Butterfly Tenergy 05

Which is the difference between Andro Rasanter R47, R50 and Butterfly Tenergy 05? Which rubber has a better spin, rotation, control...?