channel

1. Ti Long youtube channel

I found this channel quite recently. Guy claims to be pro (and shows some very good skills) in very well executed (at least in my eyes, from technical perspective) videos. I am in no way affiliated with him, just wanted to share because I found it enjoyable and informative...
  2. Nexy Korea new youtube channel for blade and rubber design

Hi everyone. Moon Ui Bae (Oscar) is in charge of Nexy Korea, he designs all the blades and has built Nexy into the top TT webstore in Korea. Oscar just got done chatting with me on FB, he says he will very soon go live with a Youtube Channel speciffically for the design of Blades and Rubbers...
  3. New Table Tennis Channel??

2200 Table Tennis Channel Hey everyone, I started a new TT channel from the USA. I will post weekly coaching videos or professional match commentary. Please check out my intro video and subscribe! I'm trying to promote the sport of table tennis with high-quality videos. Here's my intro video...
  4. Kings of the table Youtube Trickshot channel !

Welcome guys, I just opened new youtube channel with my friends. We will be posting new video every week.You will be able to see not only trckshots but also match highlights, challenges and quizes. If you have any suggestion or ideas for next videos u can comment down below. Link to first...
  5. Indian television channel where WTTC 2019 will be broadcasted ?

hey can anyone please tell me in which Indian television channel will the WTTC 2019 will be broadcasted. Can anyone also share the list where the channels where it will be broadcasted are shown:):)
  6. Starting youtube channel?

I am have been thinking about starting a youtube channel but have not started yet. And do not know if i ever will. But is good to think about it and ask about opinions. I asked about which camera you should use and some said a cellphone works okay if it is pretty new. So i will start with...
  7. Table Tennis AZ Channel

Any idea what happened to the Table Tennis AZ Channel? There were alot of helpful Chinese tutorials available even earlier this month... Wondering where I might find reposts or similar videos!
  8. My Table Tennis Youtube Channel!

Hey TTD! As some of you may know, i attempted to make some TT videos for youtube before but i was not happy with the quality of the videos that i was making. They were made with my phone and no computer or editing software. I have now invested in cameras, mics, a macbook pro and tons of ideas...
  9. My new table tennis youtube channel!

Hey everyone! The past few week I have been posting videos all about tt on youtube. I will upload all the time and have tons of ideas for the future. I will keep updating this thread every time I post a new video. Be sure to check out my videos and share them with your friends and let me know...
  10. Emrathich channel was closed, now is reopen

His channel on youtube was closed now reopened
  11. YT channel recommendation: MatchballTV

Yo, if you like watching matches from highly skilled national players I recommend the channel "MatchballTV". It consists of two guys recording weekly matches from mostly 2nd, 3rd and 4th german league with a nice angle and good quality. I am not affiliated with them in any way I just like...
  12. YouTube Channel

Hey guys! I really love table tennis and I even love watching it at a high level. However, I don't have endless hours to watch the full match. When the sites post clips of the matches they only show highlights (best points). I prefer to see every single point if possible since we all know...
  13. My Journey: Keenan Southall (Vlogs)

Hi everyone! Sorry I have not made any posts in awhile, as I just got back from Germany and have been getting used to being back home. First of all my time there was amazing, so if anyone has any questions on that feel free to ask ???? Anyways, Dan visited us in Germany so I got to know him well...
  14. Introduction to my YT Channel

Introduction to my YT Channel - Help me Improve Hey guys :) I started a YT channel on wich I am going to upload trainings videos, matchplays and maybe vlogs. However i am very new to the whole YT stuff and also to tt as i am playing for one and a half years now. So dont expect too much :) My...
  15. TTBrothers_ channel

Hi for everyone! Here is my channel with compilations and tributes and just good video of best kind of sport - table tennis:-) And here is my last compilation Hope you like it)
  16. Dimitrij Ovchatrov has a youtube channel

Dimitrij Ovtcharov posted a video on his Youtube channel today. I didn't know that he had one until he posted the video on facebook. He also just subscribed to TTD. Hi Dima if you're reading this, it would be great to ask you questions on here as well. Aruna, Paul Drinkhall and Kristian...
  17. youtube channel

check this channel, tons of videos of the chinese team players doing all sorts of stuff. https://www.youtube.com/user/jenwenMJ/videos specially liked this one because it has a couple of matches. don't know if it's the camera but everything seems faster and more impressive than chinese league...
  18. tv channel where to watch wttc !

guys , do you know any channel on any satellite where to watch the world table tennis championship ? i've been searching since the start of the competition and i found nothing !! :/ i don't know why tv channel aren't interested anymore in broadcasting table tennis :(
  19. Youtube channel!

Hi everyone I was a bit inspired when I met Dan a few months ago to have a go at making my own table tennis videos. Only made a few so far but if you guys wouldn't mind checking it out its called TableTennis Smash (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCprxJWii6qo0RcyMHyCdFBg). Any advice welcome...
  20. subscribe to my new youtube channel about tt :)

Hello everyone :) check out my new youtubechannel about tt. i will upload highlight videos and videos when i play. i have just uploaded my first video about the power of long pimples so go and check it out and subscribe for more upcoming videos :) thank you...