experience

1. Nittaku Airplay Information Composition / Information / Experience / Alternatives.

Hi Guys and Gals,Can you give me any kind of Information about the Compositon of the aformentioned Blade? I play this blade for a long time, and i love the shape, the handle and the wings of it ( i think its called the JO Shape / Waldner Shape ) but after returning to TT after a 10 year Hiatus...
  2. Lucky or Reflex or maybe Experience?

Table Tennis - [BEST SHOTS 27.12.2020] - Lucky or Reflex or maybe Experience? What do you think?
  3. Any experience with these two rubbers??

Today I have ordered 1 inverted and 1 short/middle pips. Inverted rubber are Yinhe/Galaxy/Apollo 5 in 2.2 mm, its gonna be on fh. Pips rubber are Yinhe/Galaxy Pluto medium pips in 1,8 mm to my bh. My blade is Sauger & Troeger Kasalla, so its a fast blade. My fh rubber now is Xiom Vega pro in Max...
  4. Blade and pimples for my bat experience

I now play with inverted rubber on fh and pimples on bh. If i should experience with a bat with pimples on both sides, what to do and with what wood and pimples. I wont buy new wood or pimples have enough to try with My question is what setup thats good to play with pimples in both sides. My...
  5. Anyone had experience ordering from Spin Marketing?

Any one ever bought anything from Spin Marketing? http://www.spinmarketing.eu/ Having a nightmare dealing with their 'customer service' at the moment. I was looking around at the Xiom AZXi before Christmas and stumbled across their site where it was listed as 'in stock' with a delivery time of...
  6. Consistent experience with Hurricane 3 Neo

I've been using the Hurricane 3 Neo for about a year and a half. First started with the commercial version and am now using the provincial rubber. I'm trying to find a more consistent experience with this rubber. I found that on both these rubbers, they are lively at first. I get used to them...
  7. Experience with cheaper Cornilleau ITTF indoor tables?

Hi, Where I work and study, we might try to buy another table tennis table. I am in general used to high quality tables, but in this case we probably have to go for something cheaper because of limited funding. Our minimum requirement is that the table is ITTF approved, has wheels and is...
  8. My experience with Copydex

Hello fellow TTD'ers, I would like to share my experiences so far with Copydex glue. A short time ago I bought a Yasaka Sweden Extra blade with Yasaka Rakza 7 soft rubbers. That's gonna be my second blade ever, I started to play table tennis not that long ago. Since I expect to be playing many...
  9. Recent experience with people that pissed me off

Guys, wanted your unbiased opinions to make sure I am thinking right. Here's the background , I play in the afternoon for an hour with my friends in a club after work before heading back home . I go there sometimes in the weekends if somebody is willing to play and I am able to make it...
  10. My experience with serving like Yoshimura Maharu (Disclaimer: My contact - different)

Hi everyone, once again with a serving tutorial of me trying to get the thought process behind my version of Yoshimura Maharu serve. It was incredibly hard for me to speak in front of camera with broken English so tolerate my annoying cuts. First of all this is the first iteration of this video...
  11. Does anyone have experience with Victas Blades?

Recently I found out that Koki Niwa has signed a 5 year contract with Victas and I was looking through their products. Firefall Ac and Dynawood looked pretty interesting, so I was wondering if anyone has tried it out before. I tried looking up on the internet for some reviews but there were...
  12. Interesting new experience regarding my playing style!

Allright.. Here's the story, and I'll try tell it as good as I can tho' it might be hard to understand hehe :p I've been playing for a long time now, and have always played as an attacking minded player, loop here and loop there.. Always played the Tenergy and other Euro/jap rubbers, always had...
  13. Nexy Calix I experience with poly ball?

Previously I had excellent experience with the NEXY Calix I blade.....block, 1st loop, variability but unfortunately I broke it...however I used a celuloid ball Any experience to share with me when using the plastic ball??? thanks
  14. My 1 Month 'Out of This World' Experience in China

After the US Open I spent a month in China and had the experience of a lifetime. Thanks to my blog I was able to meet up with some of the best players in the World and have some incredible moments in training and competition. I started with 2 weeks in Zhengding National Training Base, this is...
  15. Share your thoughts of your rubbers that you use + your experience with other rubbers

So I'm getting a Xiom Omega V Europe Max Red for my backhand on my penhold blade (Ma lin Extra Offensive) (I play RPB) and I already have a black Rakza X max for my forehand, I have no experience with these rubbers but am highly anticipating playing with them!! Share your thoughts on your...
  16. tabletennisoutlet.com - New online shopping experience

Hi Guys, Just to drop by, we are pleased to announce a new online shop. www.tabletennisoutlet.com Great Collection of stuff 1900 + items and still growing. Whether you are looking for Butterfly, Stiga, Cornilleau, Yasaka, Nittaku, Donic, Adidas, Andro, Stiga, Armstrong, Joola, Darker and...
  17. Any experience with Butterfly Spinart?

Hello! So, atm I am using Tenergy 05. But to tell you frankly, I did not like it. The bouncy nature in touch shots is worrisome for me. Everything else is ok. So I thought a harder rubber would give me more control on touch shots? I came across Butterfly Spinart which is harder than T05 and has...
  18. My Czech Open 2014 experience

Hello everybody, I just wanted to share some experience I got this year in Olomouc when I was visiting World Tour Czech Open 2014. It's 3 hrs by car to get there from my house and I just thought to myself why not ? It was always my dream to see a top quality table tennis tournament live. I was...
  19. My Westchester Sep 2013 Open Experience

late report of Westchester September 2013 Open... I showed up Saturday afternoon somewhere in Manhattan and metup with forum member PingPongHolic. We walked through the streets to a sports club and had the staff setup a beat up table in an open area of an unused BB court with lots of dead...
  20. Alulass? Piecea? Ma Lin Extra ?Any experience with these? sh

I have a post in the "Say Hello" for further background. Someone suggested I might get bad habits with the other 2 blades I am looking at...Carbo 7.6 WRB $135 with rubbers and Persson Powerplay V1 90 or a $100 with rubbers. I was going all out with a rakza or Genius or Grip S, but have been...