slower

1. Recommend me a super slow control oriented setup , for someone who basically just puts everything back ?

My current setup is Donic Senso Defplay with rakza 7 soft on both sides which isn't bad but it's too fast and too loopy for me personally. I am not sure how to describe my playing style honestly , but basically I have played against some of the highest rated players ( below international level...
  2. I need a slower Viscaria alternative

Hey, I'm looking for a slower Viscaria alternative, Viscaria is too fast for me and I want more control. There are some paramaters that I demand: 1. Must be a butterfly blade (I like the blades of butterfly) 2. Weight must be lower then 85 grams 3. about the same feeling as Viscaria, but more...
  3. Looking for off-/all+ suggestions, slower viscaria alternative

I've been browsing the internet all summer looking for an "ultimate" fit for me. And I've come to the conclusion of asking for suggestions here. Playing style: Right handed. Strong BH, looks to challenge BH-BH always, and plays BH in 60-70% of the table. Tries to loop with lot of spin, natural...
  4. Slower tensor/tensor-like rubbers?

We've all heard of MX-P, Rasanter and Tenergy. These are high-end fast rubbers that many professionals use. However, recently I've been wondering whether using Rasanter R47 has detrimentally affected my game as the rubber is quite fast and I sometimes find myself not swinging fully on shots as...
  5. Advise for better (and slower) set-up

Hi, Currently, I'm playing with Stiga Infinity VPS diamond touch blade, with Tibhar evolution MX-P for FH and MX-S for BH. I find this setup a bit fast for me, mainly for the FH side. I am an offensive player, intermediate level. Not sure whether I need to replace only the rubbers for slower...
  6. Slower, soft rubber a good idea for a beginner?

Hello everyone, I'm quite a beginner at the game and I'm trying to improve my strokes. Currently I'm using Yasaka Carbon 3D Max blade with Donic Barracuda 2.0 for backhand and Donic Barracuda 2.2 for forehand. I have noticed that my bat is too offensive for my level. Namely, it is quite...
  7. Slower Clipper alternatives

Hi guys, as the title says, I'm looking for a blade that has similar stiffness/overall feel like the Clipper has. I am currently trialing a 96g Clipper that a friend of mine lend me, as want to change from my current setup with shortpips on the backhand and a Carbon Blade (TSP Reflex50 Off) to...
  8. A setup that is faster than Clipper CR WRB but much slower than RoseWood VII?

Hi everybody, I have been playing table tennis for 3 years, but I have not tried many blades yet. My style is - Back hand: flick in the table, top spin outside the table, sometime push in the table too - Forehand: push in the table, top spin outside the table - close and medium distance I am...
  9. JediJesseS development, recommendations for slowing down

Hello! I'm 32 and have been playing for around one year. We do three sessions of 3-4 hours a week usually about an hour of that is coached instruction and multiball, another hour for partner drills, and an hour for match play or pseudo match play (different scenarios like server must push twice...