cleaner

1. REvolution no.3 Cleaner

Anyone who knows theiur stuff have any experience with it? Specifically asking about its effects on tacky and non tacky rubber. (as i play with both). Will I have to get a specific cleaner for the tacky or is this alright ? Some cleaners promise crazy result and actually end up hurting the...
  2. What are the Best Stiga Rubbers For Speed and Spin?

Which Glue Works Best? Which glue works the best for sponge microscopic pores? Or in general which glue works best?
  3. Butterfly Rubber Cleaner Reviews?

I am interested in purchasing Butterfly table tennis rubber cleaner, as my rubbers have proven very hard to clean, especially the H3 neo, and rubbing it with a damp cloth doesn't seem to do the trick. I felt that the damp cloth only helped for a moment, but due to the tacky rubber, a lot of the...
  4. Homemade rubber cleaner

How to make homemade rubber cleaner I tried few pro cleaners like butterfly and joola cleaners but i didnt like it. So i want to try make it.Have you some recepies and with what do you clean your rubbers
  5. Table Tennis Table Cleaner?

What does everyone use to clean their Table Tennis Table My club has the following table but with a green top: What is the best way to clean it? Just with water? or washing up liquid? Or is a dedicated butterfly cleaner better...
  6. Is Spin Max cleaner legit??

I have heard many stories about Spin Max cleaner being able to restore old sheets of rubber topsheets to better then first purchased. is this magic?? or is it fake?
  7. Is it bad or wrong to use rubber cleaner too much in your rubber?

okay so my paddle keeps getting full of dust after i play so im always cleaning it .. for some reason i dont feel like my tenergy05 is the same as when i first got it.. :( im i using to much rubber cleaner? someone PLEASE answer..