upcoming

1. Attending the upcoming Swedisn and German Open - Anywhere to train?

Hey everyone :) I will be attending The Swedish Open (Oct 1-6) and the German Open (Oct 8-13) during the next two weeks. Given the opportunity, I'd love to come to a local practice. If there is anyone here from Stockholm or Bremen who thinks it might be possible, I'd appreciate it a lot if you...
  2. Need some quick tips for an upcoming tournament?

Need some quick tips for an upcoming tournament. Hey guys can you give me some quick tips for an upcoming tournament on 12th June 2019 IST . So I am a left handed player and my strength is my forehand. Can please give me some nice advice to hide my playing style from my opponent. I get very...
  3. Upcoming : Stiga Genesis S and M

Another rubber from Stiga, the Genesis Soft Version and Medium Version. They gonna launched at April 2016. Maybe they launched with another Stiga rubber the Mantra H, M and S. But the Mantra version still weren't at the ITTF LARC. Only the Genesis. By my pre-review from the Genesis and Mantra...
  4. STIGA's Upcoming blade tests with the Chinese National Team

wow wow, what is this 'upcoming blade' from STIGA? https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.920829377986951.1073741868.123527221050508&type=3