super

1. Lin Jun-Yu Super ZLC, Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC and Franziska Innerforce ZLC!!!

Just looked through Butterfly's website and accidently found some information on these fantastic blades. It seems like they haven't put them on their store yet... Enjoy! https://www.butterfly-global.com/en/products/detail/37131.html...
  2. 2020 Chinese Super League

After a delay and almost being canceled, the 2020 Chinese Super League was confirmed. Competition will be held in Guangzhou from December 21st to 29th. The best news of the day is the confirmation of participation by Lin Yun-Ju, who will play for the Shandong Weiqiao team. Other foreign players...
  3. ZJK super zlc with h3

How would it play?
  4. Butterfly Mizutani Zlc super info

Hi everyone ,I would like some advice please. I recently purchased a Mizutani Zlc Super blade ,how do I go about finding out whether or not it is genuine? Look forward to your advice.
  5. Anyone got the Harimoto Super ZLC ?

Hey guys, anyone got this blade and could give a short review ? Online reviews are pretty mixed up and the next butterfly store is kinda far away .. so I really gotta be sure before spending 240€ Thanks :)
  6. [Butterfly] Super ZLC ... Help :(

Hey folks! I really cant decide between the new Harimoto super ZLC or the Mizutani or the Zhang Jike. I´ve tested the Mizutani once and I really noticed the improved sweet spot. Really liked this. They say the Harimoto is slower but offers more control. Im a strong attacking player in close /...
  7. TSP super ventus (SV) and Victas 07 sticky extra (07SE)

Hi there, Has anyone used these rubbers ? i would especially like opinions on these to see if they match my findings with them so far. This is somewhat limited to mainly serving at present, as I’m suffering from a bout of Sciatica, so my back just isn’t up for it !!! 07 SE 2.0mm tackiness -...
  8. Jun mizutani super zlc review.

Me: USATT 2139 traditional attacker. Blade: jun mizutani super zlc FL 93.4g FH: t05 BH: D05 tl;dr It's very fast and powerful, i feel like this racket is for girls. Long version: Most jm szlc i read online is 90g + so i guess 93.4g is not consider on the heavy side for this particular...
  9. Question on harimoto super zlc

What's the difference between that and jun/zjk super zlc? I am getting a hang of BTY stuff right now, they just rebrand their blade with XXX ${carbon} where XXX = the players name. So harimoto super zlc is zjk super zlc refresh?
  10. Mizutani super ZLC and Dignics 09C

Do you think both could be a good match I'm used to the blade with Tenergy 05 on BH and FH I would like a bit of better control What's your opinion?
  11. Harimoto tomokazu innerforce super zlc

Get those wallets out and the CHO's ready..... Coming soon.......
  12. Learning Incredible Hook Serve (Super Topspin)

Learning Incredible Hook Serve (Super Topspin) One of the most important things about serve: "Make all your serves into the same motion" . The opponent will be confused and you will gain the advantage to finish in the point the next shots! So we add " FAKE MOTION" in this video :) PS: Some...
  13. Cheaper alternative for MJ Super ZLC

Anyone know of a blade that plays similar to MJ Super ZLC at a lower price?
  14. Jun Mizutani Super ZLC vs Normal JMZLC

Can anyone list out the difference between the two on Speed,Spin & Control
  15. FS Komann Super ZLC blade

I think this wants to be like a Zhang Jike. According to someone who tried both, it comes quite close. Can´t say myself, never tried an "original" Super ZLC. At 89 grams it is however a stiff and fast blade with lots of power, on a par with an equally heavy Boll ALC (the best reference I can...
  16. Jun Mizutani ZLC and Super ZLC

Hi guys ,i was just reading the equipment review on the JM ZLC ,but some of the reviews are kind of confusing ,it appears as they are describing the SZLC ,so my question is , is there a big difference between these two ? and how big a difference ?
  17. The Salary of Chinese Super Leaguer

https://youtu.be/mIujbTlMMeA World's Table Tennis No.1 Pro.League is Chinese Super League. Let's check their player's salary in Chinese Super League of Table Tennis!
  18. Jun Mizutani Super ZLC vs Normal JMZLC

Hi All, How many people around playing with JMSZLC? can you provide their recent experience. How does it compare with JMZLC?
  19. Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC vs Butterfly Zhang Jike ZLC

Hello, What is the difference between Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC and Butterfly Zhang Jike ZLC? I think about speed, spin, rotation, control, stiffness, hardness... Best regards
  20. 13 year old wins the match in the super league