situation

1. UK League ranking situation

For my UK players in the know... What is the situation currently with TTE ranking and TT365? I know there was a thread here in March regarding the refusal of TTE to pay the extra cost for TT365 so they have gone their own way. I now notice that the TT365 will not let you view any historical...
  2. CNT and Liu Guoliang current situation

Hi all, What's the current situation of Liu Guoliang? He will never will be a coach anymore? Even a personal coach? Heard they removed the head coach. Best regards, Eduardo Bagarrão
  3. Very weird situation- Long pimples

Very weird situation with TT judge A very strange situation took place in still ongoing ETTU Women Champions League match between KTS Tarnobrzeg and DR Casl. Before one of the matches, the judge stated that player from the Croatian club had a wrong rubber!! The rubber (black colour) was not...
  4. new human conflict situation

does it ever end?... human conflict I mean. so I've been playing in argentina close to 10 years, played competitions, against all levels of players. also played when travelling. don't really remember people saying I hide my serves ever. so now been going to this club in europe for some months...
  5. If you were in this situation in a game, how would you calm yourself down to play?

When playing, i often have problems with my mentality under situations that i am under a lot of pressure. I feel like i often rely on my serves for my opponent to make a mistake when i am up like 10-8, or even down, 8-10, to catch up with them. After they receive and don't make a mistake, i just...
  6. Ovtcharov's thoughts on the current situation in TT!

Hey all, We have just translated the viral interview about 'Dimitrij Ovtcharov's thoughts on the current situation in the world of table tennis'. You can read it here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?1004-Insightful-Interview-with-Dimitrij-Ovtcharov-2016! Some highlights...