birthday

1. Happy birthday Dan!

Happy birthday to our TTD Founder. Despite the difficult times, you still deserve to have a blessed birthday and wishing you more wonderful years.
  2. Today is Vladimir Samsonov birthday!!!

Happy birthday!!! European legend turns 43 and still as fresh as ever :) Currently he is no.19, but not that long ago he was in top 10. One of the best players to watch (and one of the best players overall). It always impresses me how little effort it seems he puts in his matches and looks...
  3. Happy Birthday to Timo Boll !

I thought it would be nice to wish Timo best wishes from table tennis community so I will start: I wish him a medal on this years World Table Tennis Championships, I hope he will stay as long as possible in table tennis world but most importantly I hope he will be healthy ! Happy Brithday...
  4. Happy happy Birthday to Dan the man

Dearest Dan, on behalf of all forum members from Rhein-Main Area (and probably a few more) i´d like to wish you a Happy Birthday. Now that you have become an adult ;) how do you feel and what are your next plans for the future? :) Will we have a TTD newspaper or maybe a TT-news section on Sky...
  5. SHW Birthday

SHW had a birthday, she made a FB post she says thanks for B Day wishes.
  6. A personal birthday greeting from Paul Drinkhall

Today (17Nov) is my birthday. Paul Drinkhall was nice enough to send me a video wishing me a happy birthday. How nice of the chap;)
  7. Happy Birthday to Ma Long - 27 today!

World Champion and recent World Cup Champion Ma Long has just turned 27 today on the 20th October! We wish Ma Long the very best, and be sure to have a rest on your birthday day :) Congratulations! Ma Long posted a picture of his birthday cake on Weibo! Who wants some :) What do you...
  8. Happy Birthday Ma Long! 25 Years Old!

Today, world number 1 Ma Long turned 25 years of age. We wish Ma long a huge happy birthday! On Ma Long's Weibo account, Wang Hao, Zhang Jike, Liu Guoliang, Kong Linghui, Wang Liqin, Xiao Zhan (ZJK's coach) and others, posted on Weibo wishing Ma Long a happy birthday. Ma Long's status...
  9. Happy Birthday TableTennisDaily :)

TableTennisDaily becomes 3 years old today. Congratulations to Dan and all members :)
  10. Happy Birthday Table Tennis Player!

Hi guys, i thought it would be a cool feature if we add all the top professional players birthdays into one thread. Ill start it off today! Today on the 2nd September 2013, London 2012 Olympic Silver & Bronze Medallist Dimitrij Ovtcharov turns 25! Happy birthday Dima!
  11. Happy Birthday DAN ;)

Happy Birthday Daniel Ives (Dan)-Head Administrator-, Wish u all the best bro. Just keep uniting all TableTennis players in the world. Have a fun day today :cool:
  12. Liu Guoliang celebrates his birthday wish with London 2012 Olympics in mind!

As you are all well aware, Liu Guoliang celebrated his 36th birthday yesterday which can be found here. In Liu Guoliang's birthday message on Weibo he included that he wished all his players representing China in London 2012 Olympics to have an amazing experience filled with happiness and joy...
  13. Liu Guoliang celebrates his 36th Birthday with some wine!

Today on the 10th January 2012, China's head coach Liu Guoliang celebrates his 36th birthday with his team mates. Role model Liu Guoliang has incredible dedication to the sport table tennis and to his team, its quite remarkable. This was seen in his latest message on Weibo where Liu announced...
  14. Happy Birthday to TableTennisDaily supporter Xu Xin!

Happy Birthday to Xu Xin! Yesterday on January 8th 2012 Xu Xin celebrated his 22nd birthday! Xu Xin seemed to have celebrated his birthday inside his camp with all his team mates. The photos are extracted from his weibo account and from TableTennisDaily. More amazing photos can be found here...
  15. TableTennisDaily Birthday - 1 Year -

Hasn't time flown by! Today is the 1 year anniversary of TableTennisDaily.co.uk The website was launched on Friday, September 24, 2010 at 12:00 am. So much has happened in 1 year its amazing! And it couldn't have been done without all of you on here. So I want to say a big thank you for...
  16. Happy Birthday Dan

Ive Just been reading my Twitter and it turns out its Dan's Birthday Today Happy Birthday Dan!