problems

1. Problems with Dandoy-Sports

Have you guys ever had any problems when ordering from dandoy-sports? I've actually already bought stuff from them a while ago, and I believe many people here have too, so I believe it's a reliable website. But here's the problem: I placed an order almost a month ago and nothing has been sent...
  2. Problems with Ali battleship store

My friend has ordered from this site almost a month ago and the package still hasn't arrived, he massaged them 3 times about it and gotten no respons, they have just seen his massage so he reported it to aliexpress. I was a bit suprised because most of the reviews about them were positive. Be...
  3. Any USATT problems with ratings sandbagging?

The United States Chess Federation uses an ELO rating system, just like the USATT. In the US chess world, there are prize money tournaments with ratings restricted sections. This presents some problems. While unrated players are generally prohibited from winning the full prize amounts in...
  4. new Blade because of wrist problems

Hello, i have a problem. I have wrist problems xD I already visited a doc but yeah nothing found. So i thought about a light blade, i thought balsa. I had 2 thinks in mind, first is a thick balsa blade with classic soft rubber or the second is a balsa carbon blade with a rather thin core...
  5. My Service Problems

I've been playing TT seriously for about a year and my service always lags behind. I would always miss my serve (as in completely miss the ball during contact or goes into the net) and I've tried doing pendulum serve, with/without high toss and I can never consistently even land it on the other...
  6. problems with technique (or new rubbers??)

I've purchased new rubbers (Fastarc G-1 and C-1) and decided to test them out. They were extremely different from my previous setup, which was with Mantra M, my consistency had gotten a lot worse and I felt like I had to use a lot more power to get my shots right, but I figured it was normal...
  7. Mizutani's Vision Problems

More here
  8. problems with control

Hey all I play table tennis for over 4 years now, I am an offensive player i think, I love the topspin game mid distance from table. I love blocking, flicking, so i am not very off. ATM, a play with Donic Persson Power Carbon Senso V1 as blade, Xiom vega europe on my backhand side, and stiga...
  9. Solution to the current problems in CNT

This is a message from a fan to CTTA, ITTF and all table tennis fans around the world and it contains solution to the current problems regarding China national team (CNT) The absence of the Chinese top players during China Open on 23th June implies their heavy disapproval with the established...
  10. Problems with Omnipong?

Anyone having trouble accessing omnipong.com? https://www.omnipong.com/ It seems to have been down/unavailable for a few days.
  11. A possible solution to the problems for the rules

We all know that serving has become a lot less of an advantage now, simply due to the rule changes that have been applied and the larger ball. Umpires struggle to call fault serves due to the rules being somewhat unclear. Serve and receive has also lost power and has less importance. I wanted to...
  12. Problems gluing Tenergy rubbers

Im having trouble gluing tenergy.the rubbers im using are tenergy 80fx and 05fx.im using butterfly free chack 2 and it never seems to perfectly stick.the process i use is one thin layer on the rubber.let that dry then add another medium layer aswell as doing the blade.let it dry.stick it on.cut...
  13. Problems in games

Often when i am plying sets i get stressed and anxious and i make many mistakes.Also my techniques are then often wrong although in the training they are almost always correct.Can anyone give me tips how to overcome this problem?
  14. Grip problems

......i want to ask some of the players on how to fix this problem i a quick way because i have a big tournament next week........ So here the problem i have a problem in my grip my forehand grip is not the same as my backhand grip and i have trouble changing between forehand and backhand...
  15. Some problems with M.Maze blade

Hi guys..it's been a long time I didn't browse through the web.Well,now I'll be really thankful if you guys can help me with my question.I just recently change my setup from Viscaria to M.Maze and I found it's hard to loop with the blade and playing mid-distance.I'm currently using DHS Hurricane...
  16. Match play tactic problems

Yesterday I played someone who was ranked higher than me but I felt I still should have beaten him. For the first few games I won fairly comfortably but later he changed his tactics to just serving long topspin to the corner of my backhand side. My backhand is more of a off the bounce wristy...
  17. Knee Cap Problems

I am 14 years old and I have a pain in my knee cap and its only on my right knee and I think its associated with table tennis. I've been playing for two years. Does anyone know what it can be because I've got important tournament next week and need to well. Thanks in advance