son

1. Advice for son - new rubbers

Hi, My son has a Yasaka Sweden Extra with Mark V 2.0 on the FH and BH. He'd been playing for about 9 months at a club up until corona hit and so apart from a bit of playing on our outdoor table his progress is very much on hold. I'd say he's at the stage of progressing but still very much...
  2. Training 10 years old son at home

Coaching my 10 years old son at home Hello, I'm currently making good use of my garden table tennis, UK weather being merciful is allowing me to take a break from work-from-home and play TT with my 10 years old son almost every day. I was actually thinking of getting myself a robot.. but then I...
  3. Tips for a very keen competitive young player!! My son!

This is some video of my son playing, as in the title he is very keen and competitive and does not really listen to his dad! LOL Any tips for him to improve??
  4. Ball Impact Marks on Son's Bat

I noticed the impact marks on the backhand rubber of my son's bat, they're literally exclusively in the red area, he doesn't serve backhanded so these are all from ordinary shots... is this normal ? Is it to do with his finger position ? Is he doing something wrong ? Or am I just over-analyzing...
  5. Help: Blade/rubber for son 11

Hope you guys can help... my son has been playing close to 3 years and has reached a pretty high standard. He's been using a Donic Appelgren Allplay with Vario rubbers for the last couple of years. For the last 6 months or so he's been hankering after something faster. His grandparents bought...
  6. BREAKING NEWS! Ma Long has just become a father!

BREAKING NEWS! Ma Long's son was born on Dec 8th, 2017. Congratulations, our Captain! Today Ma Long posted on his Sina Weibo a photo of three hands of his family holding together and said, "Hello, buddy". He and his longtime girlfriend got married this January. He attended the birth of the...
  7. RSM now has a SECOND baby son

RSM and wife have been at it again and now they have a second son !!! The pic was posted to RSM's official FB. This one came out early and I think this baby was eager to train for future championships.