custom

1. Help with ordering a custom handle from OSP blades

Hi, so I just got my Virtuoso OFF- and really love the blade, but the handle feels too thin. To order a custom handle they require to upload a CAD file or drawing. Does anybody have some experience with that? What dimensions should I provide? I simply want them to copy a Stiga Legend handle...
  2. FS: Custom made Soulspin Basalt OFF- blade (like new)

Hi, I am selling a few days old custom made Soulspin blade, it’s like new, only tested for an hour or so. Here are the characteristics, from the Soulspin homepage. Basalt Blade – offensive (OFF-) table tennis blade with basalt fiber and incredible control. -outer venner: 1,0 mm Spruce...
  3. Custom shirts

Hey all, just curious if anyone would know of any places that sell tt shirts that allow for custom name printing? Or would I have to buy a blank one and then take it to a local printing shop? Haven't been able to find much so I thought I would ask here, thanks!
  4. Table Tennis shoes for wide feet and a custom insole.

Hello guys! Just bought myself asics gel dedicate 6 shoes, but they are really heavy for table tennis. So i thought that maybe u guys have some recommendations. I got pretty wide feet and a high arch and i also have custom insoles. Since where i live they dont have tabletennis shops so i...
  5. Is this a custom Viscaria?

No stamp on the front side :s
  6. New custom racket review(sort of). Azalea+N Hurricane P3TO+Genesis II M

This is my first custom made racket so I don't have much good reference points to compare to these equipment but I'll try to explain my feeling and limited knowledge. Blade: Azalea Allround Weight: I don't have a sufficiently sensitive balance but I guess it is around 86g? yogi said it is...
  7. Custom Made Racquet

Hello, I am from Malaysia and producing custom made blade from local timber. Currently I am producing Agathis Racquet solid wood 1 ply. It is an offensive Blade, same as Hinoki or Ayous 1 ply blade. Agathis is a softwood from Borneo Island. I am selling the blade fro USD50, not including...
  8. A good custom setup for someone who is COMPLETELY new

Hello, I have checked out a lot of the blades available on multiple websites and done my research on what kind of blade is well suited for myself. However, I've always wondered: What kind of blade and rubber setup is good for someone who has never touched a table tennis ball before? I'm wanting...
  9. Custom Made Blades service

close close
  10. The "Myth" of Custom Rubbers

Spinning off from the thread on D05 to address the "myth" of custom rubbers. Not mythbusting here, but merely to show that it's not groundless. As many of you are aware, Tenergy comes in a so-called "professional version," with the extra letters "SP" on the sponge. Some argue SP stand for...
  11. [Penhold] Tibhar Custom Blades

Hello fellow forum members! For participation in the "Ask Tibhar Owner for a Chance to Win a Prize" thread over at MyTT; To my delight, i was informed through Email that I won! Disclaimer: Kindly note that this is not a paid advertisement. Prizes given were all to my own discretion. A...
  12. First custom made racket

Hello guys! :) Just joined this community, I already love it ;) and i want to get my first custom-made racket. I've played table tennis as a child (I'm 21 now) and now i started to play weekly, and I want to get better. I only had premade bats, and now, based on reviews, and tips on the...
  13. New custom bat. For intermediate player. suitable

Have over a years worth of experience. My game is decent although I need to improve my ability to brush the ball (not like i cant just know i can get better). Currently using a premade bat the Palio legend 2. Was very fast and hard to control initially although Im now able to play effectively...
  14. Need help for a custom bat transitioning from beginner to intermediate.

I have been playing for 9 months, mostly at a TT club, I play about 5-6 hours a week, that's gonna improve in summertime, so far I have developed a close to the table offensive style of play. I intend to enroll in a few local tournaments in the upcoming months. So far I have been using a excell...
  15. 3 Custom Made Blades for FREE Test Play!

3 custom made blades of our signature design will be available for MYTT forum members. First round will be with in the USA lower 48 states. Reply here to join the line and pm me your address . I will ship the blades out to you and you have 2 weeks to play with it. After that you ship it to...
  16. Custom Bat advice

Hi so ive been playing more seriously for 6 months now and recently started attending training at a local club with intentions to join the league in September later this year. Im currently using a half decent pre made bat however I wonder if its worth now getting a custom bat with my choice of...
  17. Two Custom built Blades for sale

Six Custom built Blades for sale.NO.1 GO TO PARIS AND NO.2 GO TO ISTANBUL. THX All prices assumes Paypal gift option or you pay for extra 5% otherwise. 1: 4 new blades are ready to final finish and ship. Price :$99 include world wide shipping 2 vis construction with special treated core ply(...
  18. Custom made soulspin Zylon Carbon blade

Hi enjoy my new dream equipment :) blade configuration: spruce/zylon carbon/ayous/basalt techfibre/kiri/basalt techfibre/ayous/zyloncarbon/spruce offense +++
  19. Design your custom blade and Build it here!

Custom blade design and build service.$79 shipped worldwide All blade will be built without any lens,logo or tag. Have you ever dream of building you own blade? The blade with your favorite handle, construction,wood,carbon fiber and plies. It may contain the forehand of w968 and backhand of...
  20. So I decided to experiment once…

Aloha everyone! So here comes maybe interesting in some way review of my super-customized racket! In short, I decided to make a little experiment when I had some «extra» coin. =) What exactly did I do? I was wondering what will be if you glue the 999 rubber with a «sponge» that's not really...