damien

1. andro Treiber FO blade review with Damien Eloi

Hey guys, Here's our latest review with the legend Damien Eloi looking at the new 018 andro blade series. We primarily focused on the blade that Damien uses within the range, the Treiber FO. We compared this to the Ligna CO and tried some of the other blades within the series. Watch the...
  2. NEW Andro Table Tennis Blades 2018

Hey guys, here's an interview with myself and Damien Eloi at the andro School in Dusseldorf. As I arrived to review the new andro blades with Damien I took the opportunity to ask him some questions re the new blades of 2018. Andro have gone for a new approach with their blade range, check it...
  3. Ask Damien Éloi a question on TTD!

Hi everyone, Damien Éloi is our latest addition to the Verified Pro Account and has signed up to the TableTennisDaily website and is willing to answer your questions! Damien is a professional player who is one of France's greatest players participating in 4 Olympic games winning multiple...
  4. Wang Zhen (Eugene Wang) vs Damien Provost

This is footage of a good match that occurred last weekend in my area at a local tournament. It is the Open Level Finals match. It goes right down to the wire. Westchester 2013 April Open - Open Singles Finals (Damien Provost vs. WANG Zhen) Game1 Game2 Game3 Game4 Game5