photos

1. Very close-up photos: Butterfly ZJK ALC

I took some macro photos of my favorite blade and gotta see the 5+2 plies, plus the clearly porous nature of the Tenergy 05 and Rakza 7 soft sponges. Up close, it's interesting to see the non-uniformity of the wood used in blade construction.
  2. Leaked Photos: New rubber colours on blades!

So guys, as you are all aware, at the recent ITTF AGM the different rubber colours was approved and will be in effect after the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. We have some very first images of what the rubbers will look like on blades. See here for yourself: Here are all the colours in one...
  3. Timo Boll posts new photos of his rubbers and blades

Timo Boll posts a gluing session on his social media of his blades. Boll, "My 6 new blades work well. Straight 3:0 victories over Steffen Mengel and Daniel Habesohn. But a hell of work to prepare them all. We stay now again on position 2 in the league with my team Borussia Düsseldorf."...
  4. OSP Virtuoso + Blade Photos

Hello Everyone! After reading UpsideDownCarl's (and others') posts about OSP blades, I decided the Virtuoso + would be a good fit for me. I love my Michael Maze's handle, size, and most of the playing characteristics, but I really fell (back) in love with the all-wood feel of my mid-2000s...
  5. Zhang jike in auto shanghai exhibition 2017 ( photos )

Zhang jike was in international Automobile exhibition which was held in shanghai on 2017/04/17 .
  6. Ma Long Superfan: Photos, news & more.

Hi tabletennisdaily peeps. I am a big fan of Ma Long and even have a Instagram page dedicated to him. I will share photos and news I have of Ma Long here. You can follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/malong1020/?hl=en Look forward to meeting you. Ma Long is currently in...
  7. Table tennis videos and photos for Youtube usage

Hi Guys, Recently I wanted to contribute to TT society and post a video on Youtube about TT new era and I need some copyright free videos and photos so that ITTF won't delete my video. I know that some great channel from Poland TTCountenance was banned by ITTF to post new videos so I would...
  8. Ma Long & Zhang Jike Exhibition After Rio Olympics 2016!!! ( PHOTOS & VIDEOS )

Ma Long & Zhang Jike Exhibition After Rio Olympics 2016!!! ( PHOTOS & VIDEOS ) On 25 November China's table tennis head coach Liu Guoliang and Kong linghui led the beloved Zhang jike and Malong and national champion Ding Ning and other TT players to a public activity held in Henan for some...
  9. Rio Olympic 2016 Draw Released! Full Update (PHOTOS)

The draw for the upcoming Rio Olympic Games is now out! Yesterday on the 3rd August 2016 the long awaited draw was released for the singles and team event in the Riocentro Pavilion 4 in Rio de Janeiro. Ma Long training with Kristian Karlsson in the Rio Olympic training hall yesterday! Men's...
  10. London Grand Prix Tournament Photos

This is a link to photos I took at the London Grand Prix Tournament a week ago. http://tabletennisphotographygrandprix.blogspot.co.uk
  11. Zhang jike 's new fashion photos

Hi every one .. I was surfing the net and found these new cool photos of zhang jike . I like to see more TT players in these kind of photos :p . Hope u like it .... SOURCE : SIPAPHOTOS.COM
  12. Share your (Digital) Weight Scale's Photo!

Hello ! Today I would like to share my pocket digital weight scale for table tennis product. Actually I have two and both can easily buy from the Internet, I think under £10 can get a very good one. The first one is a small one given by my sister, it can measure under 100g therefore not...
  13. Rare Photos: Four Male Grand Slam Winners Finally Getting Together

On December 18, four male TT grand slam winners J.O. Waldner, Liu Guoliang, Kong Linghui, and Zhang Jike finally had the opportunity to meet together for the first time in CNT's training hall and posed for pictures. 12 years ago, J.O. Waldner, Liu Guoling, and Kong Linghui had gotten together...
  14. Incredible photos of table tennis, animation, or pictures!! ??

Hi, I am looking for some incredible photos of table tennis, or animation, or pictures. If you have any interesting suggestions please link to the page, or Paste the everything here.
  15. China National Team want Spain to win the UEFA Euro 2012 (PHOTOS)

In a recent interview with fellow Chinese stars, Ma Long, Zhang Jike, Xu Xin and other national team players, Spain received the highest vote for their favourite football team in the UEFA Euro 2012. Germany and Portugal came in second and third. Wang Liqin playing football According to...