1. Do the new plastic balls work with Newgy 2050 robot

I have a Newgy 2050 robot and would like to know if the new plastic 40+ balls are fully compatible or am I looking at having to upgrade to the 2055 model. Thank you.
  2. FS: Donic Newgy Robo Pong 2050

Hi everyone, I have a used Newgy Robo Pong 2050 for sale in London. Every works great here with all the original accessories. Bought it for a few months but couldn't come to an agreement with the centre to store it, so unfortunately have to sell it. Will come with a box of balls, around 100...
  3. Amicus or Newgy Robo pong 2050 which one I must choose?

Hi guys I will buy table tennis robot Can you tell me which one I must choose amicus basic or newgy 2050? which is more sturdy (if it is breaks fastly there is no one to fix in my city where I live in )
  4. Table tennis Robots, Amicus or Newgy Robo pong 2050 ?

Whats up guys? i know robots are kind of frowned upon, i don't have a coach or friend that can help me with multi ball ,is this the next step?i personally think it can work for some aspects of the game ,maybe consistency, stamina and footwork to name a few,but i could be wrong ,i would like...
  5. Fs: Newgy robo pong 2050

Hi guys, Got a used but in fantastic condition Newgy Robo Pong 2050 for sale. Selling because I will be going to uni soon and I won't be able to take it with me. Payment will be via PayPal so you have buyer protection and I have seller protection. Can ship to UK, maybe Europe as well. Pictures...
  6. robopong 2050 robot

firstly are robots good for training? I'm a beginner only been playing for about 10 weeks and am still developing good stroke technique Has anyone tried the robopong 2050 and is it a good robot for the price? Does anyone recommend another robot? Thanks for any help :D