begginer

1. I bought a Viscaria as a begginer. Here's what it did to me and my thoughts on the subject.

I got my Viscaria in my second year of playing. I used a Adidas premade for about 6~8 months when I first started playing and because I was playing quite a bit the rubbers gave out. I got a Donic Persson Power AR Senso V1 with china/jap hard hybrid rubbers for about 35 euros for the blade and...
  2. Begginer looking for feedback (Shakehand)

Hello, I have been playing for a little less than one year and decided to start recording myself to further improve. As expected I did not came out unscratched, it's hard to evaluate yourself without video. I guess most of people who recorded themselves know what I'm talking about. Anyway, if...
  3. Rubber for begginer

I've decided that I'll be buying the Stiga Allround Classic blade but would like to know what rubbers would be the best to pair with this blade as I'm a begginer. Quick background, a few years ago (15) played daily for around 3/4h with pre-assembled rackets. Mostly top spin with forehand and...
  4. robopong 2050 robot

firstly are robots good for training? I'm a beginner only been playing for about 10 weeks and am still developing good stroke technique Has anyone tried the robopong 2050 and is it a good robot for the price? Does anyone recommend another robot? Thanks for any help :D
  5. Offensive rubber and blade advice Begginer

hi, I'm a beginner/intermediate player and have developed a good attack and need help on what rubbers and blade to get next, my favorite/best shots are forehand and backhand drive/loop. I want an aggressive blade/rubbers with good amount of topspin and speed but not so fast that i cant develop...