friend

1. My friend looking for Timo Boll Spark ANY Handle

Hi. I have a friend looking for a used or new BTY Timo Boll Spark in any handle. Post and PM me who you know has one available. My friend is in California. I can buy and give to my friend. Thanks.
  2. NEW FLASH !!! Zhang jike revealed his new girl friend

China's grandslam champion zhang jike , has just announced his girl friend . She is jing tian the actress . Zhang jike posted in his weibo : K loves T ( K ❤ T ) . Jiang ting holding zhang jike's hand in the beach confirmed dating news . The users in instagram says he scored another gold with his...
  3. TT Drawing from my friend's kid

Here is a drawing of TT action in Korea from a kid whose father is my friend. The FB post said the kid drew it while father was away long hours at work.
  4. Miu hirano 's ideal boy friend

Japan's 17 year old teenegar Miu hirano is the winner of asian championship 2017 after beating 3 chinese in a row which made history in japan's table tennis . according to japanese media reports , after coming back from dusseldorf miu hirano has attended the entertainment program directly...
  5. My friend sent me a picture of tiny bumps on his rubber. What do you think caused it?

I personally think that it's a bad glue job.
  6. Having trouble achieving fluidity in easy drills with friend

Hey, I'm a relatively new player from Sweden, I play with chinese penhold grip and use RPB. I feel like I have improved a lot lately and can do most drills without missing many balls against more experienced players. But when I practice with my friend who's more or less on the same level as me...
  7. Man's best friend (video)

8. Name a friend who has done this!

Haha just seen this on the TableTennisDaily facebook page. Tag a friend who has done this. Ill start, James Meyers :)
  9. Help in finding the perfect blade for my friend

Hi guys, Im posting this for my friend because he reached a dead end with that issue and we hope that by posting this he might be able to find the perfect blade for him: Dear All, My name is Nati and I'm playing table tennis for many years (~15 years). Recently I decided to change my table...
  10. Help with beating my friend

Hello people. I have introduced myself on this thread and am on a quest to beat my mate more often than he beats me. He is a very good defensive chopper and I have been playing and learning the attacking game at Heckmondwyke table tennis centre where the "Dewsbury and District" league have...
  11. Video of me and a friend

Hello everybody Some of you guys should remember my tabletennisvideo that i posted around Christmas. I asked you for some help to improve my skills. Because of you guys did that i improved a lot. But now i have a championship of the club coming up so i made another video with the same friend as...
  12. ME and my friend haveing some fun:)

Hello, I didn't know where to share my youtube video. I would like you just to watch this : Thanks!
  13. Setup for a friend HELP!

Hello guys.. I have a friend who is currently trying to change his playing style because he is very inconsistent. He Has a very Agressive playing style but like i said before he is inconsistent.. he likes to smash everytime he can and Likes to play far from the table, however he is not very good...
  14. Match between me and a friend

hello people i just want to share a video between me and a friend any tips are welcome i am Diego( the blue one)
  15. New bat for a friend

One of my friends needs a new blade and rubbers, as he is improving very little. He is using Sriver EL on bh and fh, on a yellow andro kinetic supreme off+ (which I think is where the biggest problem lies) its his second bat. He's been playing for 2 years now, he still has a hard time spinning...
  16. Rate my friend

hes a bit rusty about a year or two without playing or training. wearing the chinese shirt hes a bit rusty i was planning to get more videos of him the next day for the last 16 playing. but unfortunately i had to work late that night and ouldnt be up early enough to go down to...
  17. Video of myself and a friend playing :)

tell us if you think we're any good! :P
  18. Video of Me and my friend Playing

hi, when i started table tennis after about 2 months i invited my friend....he said "ew yuck" but i told him its really fun, so he decided to try and he really liked it...well not really...but now he likes it alot and so do i, we have been training together lately...so can anyone give us some...