harder

1. Harder rubber better for opening up backspin?

I understand softer rubbers - more dwell - more effect on spin Im currently using a soft rubber on my BH Rakza 7 soft (39deg). And i like to attack everything, even super backspin serves etc. and it works well. Currently thinking of moving to a harder rubber Rakza Z(50-52deg), but wondering how...
  2. LF faster and harder blade than Innerforce AL

Hello guys, Since a few months I'm training a new Playstyle, from two winged Looping(mainly FH) to Short Pips on FH. The last 2 years I played a Innerforce AL (first edition) with Fastarc G1 on FH and Fastarc C1 on BH. Since training the SP (Victas Vo<102) on FH, I needed to adapt a lot and am...
  3. Something a bit harder than Rakza 7 for the FH?

Hi, equipment gurus! Could you recommend a rubber a little harder than Rakza 7 but with good control and best for FH looping? Simply theoretically, because I am stuck with my Xiom Intro for a while :) Being a noob I bought 4 Rakza 7's for the price of 3 - you know, just in case :D I still hope...
  4. Does Side Tape ruin the rubber by making it harder around the edges

Hi Team, I have been playing TT for years now and one question I have not had an answer to in several forums is whether using the side tape is advised? Every forum only talks about how the side tape protects the blade from minor damages and all. But no one talks of whether the side tape is good...
  5. Xiom rubbers harder then Vega Pro?

Hello, I recently got the Vega Pro and I think its a bit too soft. I need something harder and was wondering if there was any rubber in the xiom rubber family such as Omega and Vega that are harder then this. Also what does the "pro" "tour" "asia" and "europe" represent ?
  6. (Urgent Advice Please) Is Clipper CR significantly harder and faster than Clipper?

(Solved) Requested Clipper Weight not available. What Should I do? Hi all, I've been using Treiber K and then I switched to Viscaria, now in outseason I've been trying new material. I've left Treiber K and tried Viscaria essentialy because I would like to try different feel with my rubber...
  7. Should I tune a harder or softer H3?

There are several hardness of H3, such as 38 degrees, to 40 degrees. Would a harder or softer sponge be better for tuning with Haifu glue? Since the glue softens the sponge, would a softer or harder sponge give me better results?
  8. should bh be harder than fh?

hello, I realize that I play bh closer to the table than my fh.. so should my bh rubber be harder than fh rubber of mine?
  9. Harder version of W6?

I was just wondering if there was a harder alternative of the Galaxy W6 while still maintaining it's looping capabilities and cheap price.