ordering

1. Ordering from Aliexpress

Hello, I am looking to buy DHS Hurrican long 5x. I saw some good offers on aliexpress, the prices on alie are much lower than in the international stores. Do You guys order blades or rubbers from aliexpress? Is there a shop on aliexpress that You guys know is 100% legit and offers Hurricane long...
  2. Help with ordering a custom handle from OSP blades

Hi, so I just got my Virtuoso OFF- and really love the blade, but the handle feels too thin. To order a custom handle they require to upload a CAD file or drawing. Does anybody have some experience with that? What dimensions should I provide? I simply want them to copy a Stiga Legend handle...
  3. Anyone had experience ordering from Spin Marketing?

Any one ever bought anything from Spin Marketing? http://www.spinmarketing.eu/ Having a nightmare dealing with their 'customer service' at the moment. I was looking around at the Xiom AZXi before Christmas and stumbled across their site where it was listed as 'in stock' with a delivery time of...
  4. Ordering Tenergy from TT-Japan

Hi guys, I use to order Tenergy from TT-Japan but when I went to do it today I saw it saying that it's now restricted by Butterfly policy and can no longer sell/deliver outside of Japan for orders made after 30th April 2014. Is that really true? I ordered some Tenergies back in March and got...